Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 06:23 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240
Question What would make you leave other forums and choose HyperMuscles?

That my be hard or may be easy question but HM team would like to know the answer

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 04-15-2011, 01:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

leave other forums is kind of a hard one, bc im my opinion, all the fitness/gear forums have very little activity in comparison to forums i visit for my other hobbies. with such little activity, i think most of us visit multiple forums. i visit 2 bodybuilding forums, and i can read all the new threads in about 20 mins a day for each site; where as my other hobby forums stay busy enough to keep them open and press refresh and theres new threads.

choosing hypermuscles is an easy one bc of all the sponsor info, auctions, and cool stuff that hm does that the others dont. i had never heard of this site, but i ran across it in a google search when looking for reviews on one of your sponsors. when i learned that we can talk directly to the sponsors thru the forums, i HAD to join. since then i have come to like the mods here, and how everybody is pretty laid back. my other forum is one big pissing contest, everyone argues and "knows it all".

but the sponsor info is a double edged sword bc some people take that as a possible liability. if any law enforcement came to this site trying to stir up trouble with the sponsors, they could also identify each of the members here. this is something i believe will never happen, but others dont share the same outlook. on my other forum source posting is the number 1 forums rule bc "Source posting makes this place look like a hangout for illicit drug trafficking. This would get this place unwanted attention; attention nobody wants or needs here. The *********** forums are for informational purposes only - find your hook-ups elsewhere." and i can understand this and their other rules(admin i will pm you all their rules and you can take from it what you like). but again, i never believe it will come to any of that.

and i love the idea of the vip stuff, but honestly i dont think people react positively to a forum charging money for any of its use. i can totally understand why you guys do, this site isnt clustered with ads like the other sites. theres nothing i hate worse than trying to reply to a thread, and as i scroll down to the reply box my mouse goes over the ad above the box, the box enlarges just as i click the reply box, and it sends me to some supplement store. out of all the forums i visit, i only pay for one of them and its only $35/yr and the money goes to a great cause(its a local saltwater reef keeping forum and they donate money to the states aquarium, marine research, and also donate tanks to schools/hospitals/etc)
Old 04-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Thx bro for your opinion. I must underline the fact that having sponsors here is what attracts most of visitors. But we dont recommend anything here, each one must know his country rules before taking any action.

We have paid sections and some people just want to have their personal space plus we have expences with forum and we need money to cover them.

I want to make this forum best ever and I need your help guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeFromAtl View Post
leave other forums is kind of a hard one, bc im my opinion, all the fitness/gear forums have very little activity in comparison to forums i visit for my other hobbies. with such little activity, i think most of us visit multiple forums. i visit 2 bodybuilding forums, and i can read all the new threads in about 20 mins a day for each site; where as my other hobby forums stay busy enough to keep them open and press refresh and theres new threads.

choosing hypermuscles is an easy one bc of all the sponsor info, auctions, and cool stuff that hm does that the others dont. i had never heard of this site, but i ran across it in a google search when looking for reviews on one of your sponsors. when i learned that we can talk directly to the sponsors thru the forums, i HAD to join. since then i have come to like the mods here, and how everybody is pretty laid back. my other forum is one big pissing contest, everyone argues and "knows it all".

but the sponsor info is a double edged sword bc some people take that as a possible liability. if any law enforcement came to this site trying to stir up trouble with the sponsors, they could also identify each of the members here. this is something i believe will never happen, but others dont share the same outlook. on my other forum source posting is the number 1 forums rule bc "Source posting makes this place look like a hangout for illicit drug trafficking. This would get this place unwanted attention; attention nobody wants or needs here. The *********** forums are for informational purposes only - find your hook-ups elsewhere." and i can understand this and their other rules(admin i will pm you all their rules and you can take from it what you like). but again, i never believe it will come to any of that.

and i love the idea of the vip stuff, but honestly i dont think people react positively to a forum charging money for any of its use. i can totally understand why you guys do, this site isnt clustered with ads like the other sites. theres nothing i hate worse than trying to reply to a thread, and as i scroll down to the reply box my mouse goes over the ad above the box, the box enlarges just as i click the reply box, and it sends me to some supplement store. out of all the forums i visit, i only pay for one of them and its only $35/yr and the money goes to a great cause(its a local saltwater reef keeping forum and they donate money to the states aquarium, marine research, and also donate tanks to schools/hospitals/etc)

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 04-19-2011 at 01:56 PM.