Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 10:18 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default What about needing protein every few hours?

Fellas what do you think of the below statement ?

It is worth noting that the supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry (yeah…B…as in Billion!). There is much to be gained from convincing people not only to eat often, but also making it protein.

However when you look at all the research and mechanisms of muscle repair in the big picture (24+ hours), it appears the answer may be as simple as just getting in enough per day
Old 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

as a newbie i thought the every few hours thing had many benifits ie
That the getting enough was easier to do i dont think i could consume the amout i do at the moment if was in 3 meals
also the every few hours pattern your body doesnt store things like fat due to your body reconising that it gets exactly what it need throughout the day
Old 04-24-2013, 06:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

The basic idea for eating every couple of hours is since your body doesnt really store protiens very well you should be eating it every couple of hours. like carbs are stored as glycogen in the muscles and extra kcals aare stored as fat but proteins ehh not so much sure our blood has proteins in it but even that keeps using it very fast for repair + it works best for me i feel better eating every couple of hours my metabolic rate so i should burn more kcals ive tryed IMF hated it my metabolism crashed could barely eat at all so this is what works for me