Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Vegan Bodybuilding- my experience

How many of you are out there?

Early 2012 I decided to go vegan. I went from drinking a gallon of milk a day (chocolate milk), gave up all dairy and meat. It was really tough at first, but the more i looked into vegan benefits, the more I liked it.

Did you know that Vegans are pound for pound the strongest human beings on the planet?

My benefits of switching to vegan. Just about no bloat. Veins up my obliques, clear thoughts. great focus and concentration. A great sense of well being. Body fat dropped dramatically.

Lots of brown rice, many types of beans. Quinoa (very high in nutrition and protein). And lots and lots of raw vegetables and fruits. ESPECIALLY GRAPES Dark colored grapes. They ease the digestive track.

I switched to using raw Hemp powder (has all of the omegas needed, actually the perfect balance for the human brain).

As for energy before the gym I drink lots of Tea. Green tea and every once in a while I buy the Zambazon energy drinks that have Acai in it. They're all organic. That's another thing, switching to organic rid the toxins completely out of my body. The toxins were heavy on my organs and while my organs were trying to rid the toxins, they couldn't rid the fat in the mean time.

I dropped about 20 pounds, but I look just as big. Benching close to double my body weight with out using any juice at one point!