Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 04:12 AM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 5
Default Uk sources got domestic made!!

UK Bodybuilders Who Import Steroids Considered Criminals Beginning Today

British bodybuilders who order anabolic steroids over the internet will be considered criminals beginning today – April 23, 2012 – under a new amendment to the British steroid law. The new amendment makes the importation of steroids illegal. The only exception involves cases of “personal custody”.

However, the mere possession of anabolic steroids for self-administration remains perfectly legal under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (“MDA”).

The primary beneficiary of the new steroid laws are “underground labs” (UGLs) that illicitly manufacture anabolic steroids within the United Kingdom. In fact, UGLs could not have dreamed of crafting legislation that would have been any more beneficial to them! The new law effectively eliminates all internet competition from international steroid sources.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:42 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Lovely!
I never have problems importing stuff!
What are they going to do, inspect every single package??
People have buying gear from overseas for years and the law has always been that you can only import for personal use, Yet they never checked anything.
I know guys who have been importing 10,000 amps a month for years and thats not exactly a personal use quantity is it!?
Just more bullshit from the british government trying to stop us doing what we do, They won't stop us.
The funny thing is I had some stuff delivered yesterday from the middle east, I had to pay tax on it so DHL called me and asked for payment which I paid, they also asked me what it was and I told them "400 amps of Testosterone" their answer was "ok sir, that's fine" and this was the day after the law came in to effect!!
They're doing a really good job, don you think!!?? lol

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:41 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

After the amendments are enacted, the United Kingdom Border Authority will be authorized to seize all anabolic steroids arriving into the country by mail. Bodybuilders will be allowed to import steroids into the country only if the “personal custody” requirement is met. In other words, they must personally accompany the steroids while they are brought into the country.

The British government has also decided to amend the steroid laws such that the “medicinal product” requirement involving personal possession of steroids is eliminated. Previously, bodybuilders who maintained a personal use supply of steroids were required to prove that the steroids were ingredients in a medicinal product. Some courts interpreted this requirement to mean that steroids manufactured by “underground labs” (UGLs) were NOT legal to possess for personal use. Only steroids produced by recognized pharmaceutical companies were permitted.

The amendments to existing steroid laws, rather than reduce steroid use, will likely shift steroid use from pharmaceutical steroids previously purchased over the internet to UGL steroid use obtained from UGLs operating within the country. The number of UGLs in the United Kingdom will likely increase dramatically .

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Not too bothered by this as I don't reckon it'll change much in reality, however I did fancy using pharma gear next cycle so I am hoping it doesn't effect that.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:07 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewgenic View Post
Not too bothered by this as I don't reckon it'll change much in reality, however I did fancy using pharma gear next cycle so I am hoping it doesn't effect that.
I doubt it'll change anything mate, Other countries have banned the import of gear yet they still get their stuff in without any problems.
Customs officers have more than enough to worry about these days, They ain't going to be bothered steroids(too much paper work)