Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2014, 05:59 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default is this true ?

Controversy Over New 'Steroid Alternative'

Natural*'Growth Factors'*Boost Muscle Growth 6% in 10 Days vs. Placebo*— But Should It Be Banned?

A*new dietary supplement containing naturally occurring "metabolic intermediates" discovered by Russian sports scientists is currently the hottest thing going in amateur athletics*— but not without controversy.

Critics say the supplement — called*Mонстр Mикс (Russian*for*Monster Mix)* — gives athletes an “unfair advantage” and should be banned. Proponents argue that research shows the powdered sports drink to be both safe and effective and that banning the supplement containing natural plant compounds would be akin to banning vitamins.

One thing people on both sides can agree on is the controversial, new supplement works.*Research recently published in the*British Journal of Sports Medicine*showed that*40 experienced weight-training athletes supplementing with the metabolic intermediaries in*Monster Mix experienced a 6% increase in lean muscle mass within just 10 days.

In another recent study, human test subjects supplementing with the anabolic agents in*Monster Mix*showed marked*increases in muscle protein synthesis and hypertrophy (muscle growth), greater back muscle strength, better coordination, and improved recovery ability.

What’s more, recent research out of Russia shows Monster Mix’s biochemical matrix*had a profound effect on activating lutenizing hormons in the body, which in turn signaled testosterone production by as much as 440%.

And if all that weren’t reason enough to have athletes stocking up, a*separate study recently carried out in Russia showed this unique biochemical matrix helped increase the muscle strength and mass of Russian athletes, while speeding their recovery time from exercise, by naturally increasing levels of IGF-1 (growth hormone) and testosterone.

Fair Game or Unfair Advantage?

Word-of-mouth marketing has led to*Mонстр Mикс*overtaking creatine as the most popular supplement in amateur athletic locker rooms. However, according to nutritionist Dennis Johnson, M.S., CPT, the new super supplement amounts to an unfair advantage and should be banned because “it too closely resembles steroids in its benefits.”

“The main goal of the supplement industry is to produce legal alternatives to steroids,” says Johnson. “According to the Hatch Act, in order for any supplement to be legal it only needs to be found in a compound that exists in nature. But just because it’s legal and safe doesn’t mean it’s not cheating.”

Johnson argues that performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) are banned not necessarily because of their untoward side effects but because they give athletes an unfair advantage — and so too, he says, does certain natural supplements, such as*Mонстр Mикс.

‘Unreal’ Size and Strength Gains

Whether or not using*Mонстр Mикс*(Monster Mix)*constitutes “cheating” doesn’t concern the*thousands of athletes and fitness buffs using it.

On his Facebook page, Dave Adams of Columbia, Missouri, writes, “I’ve never really been much of a supplement user. But when I recently heard about how Monster Mix works and read the results of the scientific studies and feedback from other people who have used this product, I figured I better give this stuff a try.

“To my surprise, after a month on Monster Mix, I put on 15 solid pounds of muscle mass and when I work out, my muscles get so pumped, they almost feel like they’re going to explode.”

Another believer is Jack Blanco of Medford, New York, who writes, “I’m on my second month using Monster Mix, and it really does work! I’ve got mass like never before. I’ve added over 20 pounds of muscle and increased my bench press by 50 pounds in the two months I’ve been using it. It’s totally outrageous!
Old 09-12-2014, 06:59 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

There is no such thing as a steroid alternative.

Monster Mix is new in the “hardcore” performance powder ring. Other competitors include offerings by MuscleTech (Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro or Nitro Tech Hardcore Pro, for example) BSN, or even GNC. The price is slightly higher than most competition (GNC’s top product is more expensive), and the product doesn’t seem as readily available as others in this category. Whether they have hit on a special combination or not remains to be seen.

I will point out that it appeared in Flex and Muscle and Fitness a few months back, However there has been nothing since.................Says it all really.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 09-12-2014 at 07:18 AM.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:09 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
There is no such thing as a steroid alternative.

there is its called being small lmao
Old 09-12-2014, 11:30 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

It must work because Jack Blanco gained 20lb in just two months