Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2012, 09:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2
Default Questions about PCT

Hey all, I am coming to the end of a cyc, started with sus. 350 at 700mg wk and anadrol 50 for first 50 days. I don't feel shut down, minimal testicular shrinkage all seems working fine do I really need PCT, are there any other benefits to PCT other than getting my test back on target?? I am hearing that the PCT is very important and I would like some more input. I have also heard on this site that some people never take any PCT. why , HOw, I 'm not understanding how i know which one i am. A Friend told me that his mind asks is it worth the risk of loosing so much muscle you have worked damn hard to get? Keeping diet tight post cycle is also needed to hold onto gains though too. ALL and ANY info would be appreciated. THANKS

Disclaimer: I do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we/I share is for entertainment purposes only.

I do not sell, or condone the use of anabolic steroid.

Last edited by FLipped; 09-07-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:21 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

Anvar and Winstrol injections then some Clomid and Nolva (or only clomid at least) is what you need.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:32 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

You wont lose muscle mass if your diet is on target. You will loose water weight but that is about it. There are plenty of guys on here including myself, that come off cycle and do not run pct. I think it is a personal choice, some people shut down hard and some do not.

Pct can consist of Nolvadex. 40/40/20/20 This means the first 2 weeks you take nolva every day at the mg listed 40. Then the last 2 weeks 20mg each day. The pills come in 20s.

So depening on how you feel, it is up to you. Somtimes i like to and somtimes i do not.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I understand, I did not know anything about this in the past when I have just done a cycle as a young and stupid kid that just thought it was going to make me the person reaching goals faster and Blah blah. Now that I am older and hoping wiser. I am just concerned about my future health and not hurting myself, I believe that I have the diet down pretty good and the training to where I gain great muscle and not hurting anything to point of damage. Lets say that I have the Nolva on hand and just wait a few weeks to see how I do? is it a not good idea to start up a few weeks late? or is there not a late?

Disclaimer: I do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we/I share is for entertainment purposes only.

Last edited by FLipped; 09-08-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:23 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Hey bro well sus id say you could wait 2 or 3 weeks before starting pct i only use novla myself works well just keep diet in check and training well. train hard dont have to train heavy just heavy enough you will see grreat results i dont train heavy but i grow on cycle or not good luck bro
Old 09-08-2012, 03:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I do train hard everytime i train. Just not crazy heavy anymore, LOL but maybe that is cause I don't have a partner to work with. Everyone always quits on me and says I push to hard. I need a real person with no feelings. LOL

Old 09-08-2012, 09:49 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

I dont have anyone either lol i train at home works great for me like need a squat rack. i dont train heavy just high intenseity im trying pre excust training atm seems to work get crazy pumps so yeh we will see good luck with pct when you start