Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Question Is is possible to look like a PRO and still be healthy

I mean training hard, eating good and doing 3 cycles per year, will this somehow influence my health?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 3

It all depends on how extreme you go.Not only with the cycles but with the diet and bf
Old 07-12-2010, 08:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

There is always going to be some kind of negative affect on your health when using the juice... It just depends on how you manage yourself while on and the steps you take to minimize the negatives.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:32 AM
kane999

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default As you asked, here ya go

What are the possibilities of looking like a pro bodybuilder without the repercussions of having bad health? I’ll Make this a step by step approach and narrow it down as to exactly how it is possible, and why.

Genetics

First of all, genetics are a number one role in deciding on exactly where your body will end up. Only perfect or nearly perfect genes will allow the body to give the appearance of a professional. Now granted, there are a ton of pros who absolutely look horrible, or one body part doesn’t match the other, or one side of the body is not equal to the other. There are also a number of people who think they are pros, which in deed, are not. Kevin Levrone for instance, has very very perfect genes. Does this have to do with his father being a geneticist, possibly pumping every option possible turning him into a monster? No one will ever know. Anyway, back to the subject, the answer is without good to great genes then it’s impossible of becoming a pro. Now on to the next step.

Drugs

Alot of people get the wrong idea and believe the stupidity of every “wanna be” bodybuilder on the web. These guys are taking massive amounts of anabolics and androgenics and peptides out the ying yang. It wouldn’t be surprising if they spent well over 100,000 dollars a year in just human growth hormone alone. Most pros I know use a minimum of 2000 mg of test per week. Taxing on the liver? Absolutely, most use more than a bottle a week of liv52 just to maintain somewhat near normal, healthy enzyme levels. As for the HGH, 20-30 ius every day is what is used for the off-season,and 12-15 near contest only to hold down water retention and swelling. Do you know why most pros have a belly that protrudes their chest, but still shows ripped abs? Because HGH floats around the belly and body and grabs on to the first vulnerable cell that it sees. Therefore, if the intestines or stomach is closest to the inject, then thats where the hormone sticks and then promotes growth in that area. Next drug that has to be used is insulin. As dangerous as it is, it’s the most common used drug in bodybuilding(at a pro level). Why? Because when used properly with the use of GH, it’s unstoppable, and presents the most amazing results known to man. The only downfall to insulin is that it WILL kill you if it’s taken the wrong way and /or at the wrong time. OK, now let’s move on to IGF-1 which is the newest in bodybuilding’s miracle drugs. Amounts of 150-300 mcg’s daily for 50 days on and 30 days off all year round. It is an amazing drug and it must be taken carefully as well. Igf-1 raises your sensitivity to insulin making it more powerful, so if your running igf,gh,and insulin, you must be very careful. And yes, pros run all three most of the year round. Oral steroids like dianobol and anadrol are a bodybuilder’s treat shall we say. Taken in massive amounts, which again without the proper genetics your liver will shut down, and not many people can take the amount that a pro does. Dianobol alone, 200 mg per day is not out of the ordinary. So now that you know the “real story” behind what the pros are doing, this is my year round run, and I’m very close to being a pro.

Offseason

Testosterone Enanthate-2000 mg per week

Testosterone Propionate-100 mg EOD

Nandrolone Decanoate-1200 mg per week

HygetropinHGH-20 ius everyday PWO

IGF-lr-3-100mcg bilaterally (200 mcg total) PWO 5 min before growth

Insulin-15 iu’s 5 min after hgh PWO(do not try this)

Dianobol-140 mg daily 50 days on 50 days off

This is my usual off season cycle and I would say most pros use a little more.

Diet

Next to cover is the diet, or should I say “protein intake.”

I won’t touch too much on the diet of a bodybuolder because thats not what we are here to listen to. Protein is very very very high for pro bodybuilders, 600-700 grams per day, once again, is very harmful to the liver. Some people once again, without perfect genes, simply can not handle this much protein. With the help of anabolics and HGH to raise protein synthesis is the reason this is possible. I know what your thinking nut i can assure you that it is very possible.

Conclusion

Now that we have touched on all the necessary components of what makes a pro look the way he does, the answer is very clear. Now, it’s not possible to look like one without having some kind of health defects,but it is possible to still be very big and look great. We can all see the very clear evidence of why we couldn’t possibly be healthy at that size but I guess what it all comes down to is, how far are you willing to go to reach the size of these guys? I would GET BIG, OR DIE TRYIN.”

I hope this helped clear the air a bit, and always remember that it’s very possibly to be huge without health risks
Old 07-13-2010, 11:10 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 2
Thumbs up

Super article bro, thank you!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:14 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

excellent write up, very informative, a great read!
Nice one bro!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:07 PM
kane999

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
excellent write up, very informative, a great read!
Nice one bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bean View Post
Super article bro, thank you!
Thanks guys, thank your admin, he knows where to go for the right answers.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:08 PM
kane999

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

oh btw i wasn't trying to say that anyone else was wrong, it was a joke just to clear that up
Old 07-13-2010, 10:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

wow, theres no way i would even want to run that much gear
excellent right up hope you get your pro card
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f68/nutr...y-bulider-983/
Old 07-14-2010, 02:51 AM
kane999

Post Thanks / Like