Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 09:46 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2
Default not sure what to do?

Well as I told you all before, I am un educated and need advise. I am comming to an end of cycle and need something for pct I do not know what to get. I'm looking at clomid and Letrozole but I do not know how much to get and how to take it properly, nor who to get from or what doses..

Disclaimer: I do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we/I share is for entertainment purposes only.

I do not sell, or condone the use of anabolic steroid.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:53 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

First what kind of a cycle are you coming off bro?

Alot of people like to run Nolvadex for 4 weeks. Doseing at 40/40/20/20. Clomid you can take but alot of people have bad side effects, they get very emotional.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default continue

I am on a sust 350 it will be 12 week, the first 45 days with anadrol 50. and i don't understand what 40/40/20/20 means?

Disclaimer: I do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we/I share is for entertainment purposes only.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:44 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Lol

sorry I thought about it for a minute and 40ml wk1 40ml wk2 20ml wk 3 and so forth. LOL. sorry mind was in the gutter. Yes a friend told me something of the sort as well. Said that the Nolvadex would do fine and that the clomid may be harsh, what exactly would i not want to take the clomid for what does it do that is so bad

Old 08-31-2012, 04:03 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

No bro you Nolva usually comes in 20mg pills. Week 1 and 2 you would take 40mg a daily. Then week 3 and 4 you would take 20mg daily.

The clomid makes some people get upset easy, sad, emotional. It kind of messes with your emotions and then again it might not. It just depends on the person. Alot say it makes them act like a little girl if that sums it up. But if you do take it, 50/50/25/25 50every day week 1 and 2, 25mg everyday week 3 and 4.

You would start the cycle 2 weeks after your last injection. Take both daily for 4 weeks. At the MG mentioned above.

But from being a long time member of forums and using gear and pct for a few years, Nolva will do plenty for the sustanon cycle.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:35 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 27
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 52

I like the above response!!

GP Rep

-
Old 08-31-2012, 09:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Thanks

I do appreciate it. I am glad to be part of something that everyone seems to really give a shit and share there knowledge. It is hard to find that in my town. Also as I read up on all the shit that all these products do it doesn't seem to explain really what and when and how to use. Maybe I am just going to the incorrect sites to learn, Besides Here!! Thanks again.

Old 09-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Yea when you come here pretty much no one will give you shit, unless you run a cycle thats crazy, and somone gives you good advice and you ignore it. Thats what most dont like.

But yea your good here bro, read as much as you can and be safe. Please ask questions about anything and everything, no matter what it is somone will have the answer for you here at HM.