Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 09:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 2
Default Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler Cancels Guest Posing Appearance Due to Muscle Profiling in Swe

Professional bodybuilder and four-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler cancelled his scheduled guest posing appearance at the Fitness Festival (Fitnessfestivalen) in Göteborg this weekend after IFBB pro Toney Freeman was taken into police custody on Thursday. Sweden advocates the controversial practice of “muscle profiling” where muscular individuals can be detained by police and compelled to submit to urinalyis based on the assumption that muscularity is suggestive of anabolic steroid use.

Jay Cutler at Fitnessfestivalen 2010Sundsvall Police Chief Henrik Blusi stated that he used promotional materials from the 2010 Fitness Festival to identify and target Toney Freeman and presumably other professional bodybuilder(s) who were scheduled to make guest appearances at the expo. Blusi made it clear that “professional bodybuilders” were not welcome in Sweden suggesting that they could also risk similar treatment as that experienced by Freeman.

IFBB Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler, in a statement released to his fans in Sweden, stated that he could not risk the damage experienced by Toney Freeman over the muscle profiling incident explaining that “if this could happen to Toney Freeman, it could clearly also happen to me as the current Mr. Olympia.”

This is Jay Cutler from Las Vegas.

I understand you have a packed house at the Fitness Festival in Gothenburg today.

Let me tell you this; I would have loved to be there and guestpose for you.

But; as you know, this week Toney Freeman was taken by the police in Sweden and brought in for questioning.

I have talked to Toney. He says that this happened just because he is a professional bodybuilder.

If this could happen to Toney Freeman, it could clearly also happen to me as the current Mr Olympia.

Having seen how this damaged Toney Freeman via the internet, I simply could not risk to experience the same.

So, based on advice given to me here in the US, I decided that I could not come to Sweden this time.

I know that I have dissapointed many of you. I am disappointed myself for what has happened.

But please try to understand my situation and what would have happened if I had received the same treatment as Freeman experienced.

If you do not understand me, I hope you can forgive me.

I know that the organisers have been working hard to bring in other guest posers.

Some of the guys you will see, may even be the future Mr Olympia some day.

But I will tell you this; none of them will beat me next September here in Las Vegas. Because I will take my 5th Mr Olympia title and be in my best shape ever.

Thank you very much and have a fantastic show.

Unfortunately professional bodybuilders, and muscular individuals for that matter, are a contingency without representation, and the trend of “muscle profiling” may continue.

Old 12-13-2010, 04:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

wow! thats ridiculous, sweden blows!
Old 01-21-2011, 07:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

yeah that blows
Old 01-22-2011, 01:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like

First of me seeing the youtube video. Very touchy subject for any pro bodybuilder
Old 03-08-2011, 11:22 AM

Post Thanks / Like
I don't blame jay cutler for cancelling his trip because for him to go would be a pure set-up For himself thanks to the swell Sweden idiotic law enforcement.