Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2015, 05:07 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174
Unhappy mind FU*K when coming off compounds or cycles

like I said in my other post I dropped slin and I feel like I lost muscle, its been ONLY 3 days and I dont like the feeling at all, Im actually debating if I should up my tren doses, yes its all in my head but DAMMM this sucks, do any of you have this issue when coming off of compounds or coming off of cycles? this is where we gotta be strong and not let it bother you. Im obsessed I know, but being obsessed is what makes us good at what we do...it just really sucks how it effects me
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!

Last edited by Armstrong; 10-22-2015 at 05:44 AM.
Old 10-22-2015, 06:24 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I understand the feeling, but I honestly believe that if we accept that fact, I mean really accept it, it will pay off in the long run. Mentally and physically. Easy to say I know 😕
Old 10-29-2015, 10:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 16

i had this feeling when i came out of my first tren cycle.. i would say the best thing which helps is consuming enormous amount of food. whther its psycological for me or physiological but when i eat a lot i feel stronger despite whether on or off cycle. but off cycle it helps more
Old 10-29-2015, 10:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 16

you can also try some meditation and mind relaxing techniques to overcome this problem. cos to me it seems more of a psycological problem. i did body/mind pump classes at my gym and it helped greatly. increases confidence, makes me feel good abt myself.. not worrying about loosing muscle etc
Old 10-30-2015, 04:48 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger_8888 View Post
you can also try some meditation and mind relaxing techniques to overcome this problem. cos to me it seems more of a psycological problem. i did body/mind pump classes at my gym and it helped greatly. increases confidence, makes me feel good abt myself.. not worrying about loosing muscle etc
ya confidence is something I need to work on, IMO that plays a big roll in this
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 10-31-2015, 06:43 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

I felt not nearly as full when I came off slin. The worst was just months ago I've been on test straight for yrs now and I decided to take a break that lasted 5 weeks and I was depressed as he'll and just felt like shit all together. My rbc was too high to where I had to start donating blood to try and get it in check. Needless to say that will never be a thought again. I also ran out of gh for a month or so and maybe it was in my mind but I felt out of whack and my sleeping went to shit.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:14 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangin View Post
I felt not nearly as full when I came off slin. The worst was just months ago I've been on test straight for yrs now and I decided to take a break that lasted 5 weeks and I was depressed as he'll and just felt like shit all together. My rbc was too high to where I had to start donating blood to try and get it in check. Needless to say that will never be a thought again. I also ran out of gh for a month or so and maybe it was in my mind but I felt out of whack and my sleeping went to shit.
ya I definitely not a full as In was, but its starting to come back slowly as I adjusted some things like diet and gear