Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12
Default Melky Cabrera Test positive for Testosterone.

San Francisco Giants left fielder Melky Cabrera has been suspended 50 games by Major League Baseball for testing positive for testosterone, according to MLB.com.

“My positive test was the result of my use of a substance I should not have used. I accept my suspension under the Joint Drug Program and I will try to move on with my life. I am deeply sorry for my mistake and I apologize to my teammates, to the San Francisco Giants organization and to the fans for letting them down,” Cabrera said in a statement released by the MLB players' association.

The Giants released this statement: "We were extremely disappointed to learn of the suspension of Melky Cabrera for violating Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention & Treatment Program. We fully support Major League Baseball's policy and its efforts to eliminate performance enhancing drugs from our game. Per the protocol outline by Major League Baseball's collective bargaining agreement, the Giants will not comment further on this matter.”

Melky Cabrera is facing a 50-game suspension. (AP Photo)

Cabrera, eligible for free agency after this season, is having the best season of his career and was named the MVP of the All-Star Game last month. Thus, the positive test and suspension likely have cost him many millions of dollars.

In 113 games this season, Cabrera is hitting .346 with 11 homers, 60 RBIs, a .390 on-base percentage and a .516 slugging percentage. His 84 runs and 159 hits lead the National League.

Cabrera was acquired this past offseason from the Kansas City Royals in a deal for lefthanders Ryan Verdugo and Jonathan Sanchez, who since has been traded to the Colorado Rockies.

The Giants, tied with the Los Angeles Dodgers atop the NL West, have 45 games remaining this season. So, Cabrera wouldn’t be eligible to return until some point in the postseason if San Francisco advances that far.

Read more here.

Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games for PEDs - MLB - Sporting News
Old 08-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

he just came out and said it. prob wont be news for very long.
apologize or cry, either way seems to be good. denying only seems to make it worse
Old 08-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I like that he was honest. If you take it and get caught just admit it. Atleast you wont be called a liar and thats worse.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

yes sir. absolutely why people forgive and forget. who can fault the guy, going to be a free agent next year, had a chance to get upwards of 85 million. pretty sure everyone can respect the guy taking a shot, no pun intended
Old 08-21-2012, 02:28 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

lol true.

Baseball is way more entertaining on Juice. Well it was.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

dude why is the man always trying to bring a person down because they want the edge in life and the things tht they do.. i will never understand it !!! i wish tht i was an adult in the 70,s (the golden years when the shit was legal to use and sports was much rawer .... )