Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default make every rep count

What do you fella think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hm.jpg (48.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 05-15-2012, 07:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

Is it wrong that I'm licking the computer screen ???????
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

LOL@FTBLK HAHAAA me too bro hahahaaaaa wow too bad most women bodybuilders look fuckin scarrrrrry hahahaaaa as far as making every rep count it seems like with this 500 mg test e in me theres always one more rep there i can get! like i can keep geting another and another seems like it anyway lol fuckin strength and endurance is way up since april 13th when i started this cycle except bench press i SUCK AND ALWAYS HAVE! bench pressing! i cant even do 200 i had 2 35 lb plates on a big bar the other day and it was enough maybe too much for more than 4-5 reps! wtffff how is it i can curl 100 with 1 arm but not be able to fucking bench much more than that! hahahaaa i gotta keep on working on it as soon as i learn HOW! i am just doing the basic lifts right now for chest i do bench press and the fly machine gonna use this fid bench i just got to do incline and decline dumbell presses and flies those i know will start to help with that bench or lack of!.I need a good diet to follow i dont know shit about food i wouldnt know a carb if it kicked me in the teeth lol i think its shit like grain and pasta and bread and shit like dat no? rice is something ive been chowing down a cup at a time with lots of boiled then sauted chicken breast without oil or grease just in the boiled down spices and shit i pour in while its simmering.I love that red chili sauce in the squeeze bottle like they have at like teriyaki joints and shit "tuong ot sriracha" or sriracha chili sauce turns the chicken a nice red color and spices it up bigtime and i add a little garlic powder and a bit of johnnys seasoning and a few small squirts teriyaki in there and let it boil until all the water is gone then carefully get it just barely frying in that shit thats left in the pan which really has almost no fat or grease except the chili oil and a tiny bit of chicken fat i use just boneless skinless breast tenders.So thats a main staple for me about 3 chicken breasts and a cup or so DRY rice cooked into whatever like half a pan lol i try to eat veggies they end up in the fridge too long and get tossed a lot! i need a chick to stay here and cook for me! and especially CLEAN i'm a freakin SLOB my house is a mess since the last chick i was with for 8 yrs split over a yr ago hehe theres probably still laundry in the laundry room that was there when she was here hahaaaa i keep all the shit i care about in my bdrm the other 6 bedrooms i use for other things don't get cleaned but once every 12 weeks and the rest of the house wellll hehe is a mess lots of uhmmm leaf all over the floor ;-) ssi dont cut it hahahaaaa ;-)

Last edited by kaynoh; 05-15-2012 at 10:25 PM.