Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013, 08:47 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Yes mate, 10ml vial, which as far as I can tell is 250 mg of test per 1ml of oil. I think I might be confusing everyone by writing mg instead of ml and vice versa. The problem might be that I've always thought of mg and ml as being the same thing with liquids.

I'm going to have to look at the markings on the syringe and work out exactly what I've done and get back to you all. I thought I'd done it right, so hopefully i have, though obviously I'm not so sure now.

I'm not around for a few hours, so it won't be until tonight. In the meantime I appreciate all your efforts to try and save my life lol
Old 06-07-2013, 09:01 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
Right, I'm confused now.

I'm using the Kalpa testoxyl and was presuming/guessing that 100ml of the oil had 25ml of test or that 800ml of oil had 200ml of test!

I've obviously got it wrong, so how much oil do I need to pin to get 200ml of test?

Cheers for your help mate
Each ml contains 250mg, so 1ml = 250mg, 2ml = 500mg and so on

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 10

Hang in there stillgoingstron you'll get it figured out...the important thing is your asking questions and posting about ur mess ups so others can learn from you and help you out!
;-)
Old 06-07-2013, 05:19 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
I did wimp out a bit and only injected about 100ml this time. If I'm still alive after squirting this nasty stuff inside me I'll do about 500ml to front load in my other leg tomorrow!
If you are still alive after shooting 100ml, you are a bad ass!!
Old 06-07-2013, 05:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1371 View Post
If you are still alive after shooting 100ml, you are a bad ass!!
thats what i was thinking lol! i think i'd lose my lunch seeing the size of that pin! all in all glad you got it figured out. all the guys here just want to see you succeed and do it safely
Old 06-07-2013, 06:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

And I appreciate every single reply, guys and my friendly gal.

I haven't got bollocks like poppy seeds, skin like a pepperoni pizza, a prostrate the size of a water melon and nor have I had a permanent hard on since Wednesday, so I don't think I pinned 100ml!

Me left thigh's aching a bit more today tho! But if that's as bad as it gets I'll be happy.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 06-08-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

When my hubbie aches from pinning I put a heat patch on him and the heat takes the soreness out an it's all better not sore or painful.
When I say heat patch I mean the icey hot sticky patches that come in a box of 4 or 8 I think I just cut them in a smaller size and stick it on his leg it wherever and we go on about our day.

I'm glad your not all shriveled up lol and glad the guys are helping ya get the dose straight!
Old 06-07-2013, 09:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

You're priceless! Got a feeling my missus would put the heat patch over my nose and mouth if she ever found out what caused the soreness. She'll find out one day I expect, so watch this space for when I ask for advice on how to breathe out of my backside!

Seriously tho, if andyebs is right about it only hurting a few times then I'll be fine. tbh you can't even call it pain.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:43 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

Quote:
You're priceless! Got a feeling my missus would put the heat patch over my nose and mouth if she ever found out what caused the soreness. She'll find out one day I expect, so watch this space for when I ask for advice on how to breathe out of my backside!

Seriously tho, if andyebs is right about it only hurting a few times then I'll be fine. tbh you can't even call it pain.
Lol stillgoin I'll keep an eye out...my hubbie and I talked about it in length before he started and I did loads or research and felt good with it and then it took a few years for me to get the balls to try my first cycle.

I use the patches more for the soreness than anything he doesn't complain about pain much.