Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2022, 01:29 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 29

My family says I look like a hobbit in all my pictures.
What can I say? I'm very frodogenic.
Old 11-29-2022, 01:30 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I told my doctor I wanted to get a vasectomy. He said “well now, that’s a big decision. Have you talked about this with your family?”
I said “yeah, and they’re in favor 14-3.”
Old 11-29-2022, 01:30 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

My wife begged me in the doctors waiting room to go in with her to see the psychiatrist about my issues with starting a family.
I refused to come inside
Old 11-29-2022, 01:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Family vacation
A family of five is going on vacation. They've rented an RV for the cross country trip.
They loaded the RV with household items, clothing, recreational gear, pets and food. Off they go!

The car crashes into a brick wall minutes after starting the journey. Everyone is killed except the pet monkey.

Police investigate but can't find a reason for the crash. They bring the monkey in for questioning.

Police: What were was the mother doing before the crash?
Monkey pantomimes applying lipstick using the rear view mirror.
Police: Ahhh she had the mirror turned. This might have caused the crash.

Police: What were the kids doing before the crash?
Monkey pantomimes kids fighting.
Police: Ahhh- The kids caused a distraction. This might have caused the crash.

Police: What was the Dad doing before the crash?
Monkey pantomimes drinking out of a bottle.
Police: Ahhh. The father was drinking. This might have caused the crash.

Police: What were you doing before the crash?
Monkey pantomimes holding a steering wheel and driving.
Old 11-29-2022, 01:32 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

A man crosses the Mexican border seeking better living conditions for his family.
Then his constituency calls for him to resign as a senator from Texas.
Old 11-29-2022, 01:33 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I was seated next to my ex and her family on my flight to New Zealand
Auckland!
Old 11-29-2022, 01:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Family are arguing at the dinner table
Wife says to me “Remember, don’t take sides this time”.

Me, slowly putting potatoes in my pocket: “Why not? This is the perfect opportunity!”.
Old 11-29-2022, 01:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

A wealthy politician released her tax returns for the public to view, according to custom.
The politician had a neighbor who was in charge of a charity that was struggling for funds. After seeing the politician’s tax returns, he saw a golden opportunity, and immediately went over and knocked on the politician’s door.

“All right, I can see from your tax returns that you make $500,000 a year, but you’re not giving any money to charity!” he told her. “Now, I happen to run a very credible charity, and…oh look! I live right next door. Tell you what: you write me a check for $1,000 right now to help my charity, and then I promise I’ll leave you alone.”

The politician gasped, very offended. “You think I have money just sitting around to give to charity?” she said. “Were you aware that last year, my father lost his house in a fire, and everything he owned along with it?”

“Um, I didn’t,” said her neighbor.

“And did you also know that my daughter got into a horrible car accident last year, having medical bills several times her annual wages?” she went on.

“Er…no, I’m sorry…”

“And that my sister had her husband walk out on her, leaving her penniless with three children?”

Her neighbor, now very embarrassed, said, “Oh, my! I apologize. I had no idea what was going on with your family members!”

And the politician continued: “And so… if I didn’t give any money to them, why would I give any to you?”
Old 11-29-2022, 01:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Did you ever hear of Juan the Magnificent?
Juan was just a young man growing up in rural Mexico. He felt he had little chance to grow up and do anything of importance or recognition. He'd grow up and work the land. The same as his father and his grandfather before him.

Until the day he saw the great magician Harry Houdini.

Then young Juan knew his destiny.

Time passed and Juan slowly learned the art of magic. First pleasing friends and family with simple sleight of hand, before going on to grow older and begin entertaining patrons of the local bars with illusions and escapology.

By the time he was 20 he had toured through all of Mexico. From Aguascalientes to Zacatecas and all places inbetween. His fame in the country of his home soon brought a talent scout from America seeking him out.

Before he knew it, Juan the magnificent was on a whirlwind tour of the US, Europe and beyond treading the very same boards that his inspiration Harry Houdini once stodd upon.

This went on for some time, until Juan reached the mid point of his life, when he soon saw dwindling numbers in his audience. The cheers were not so loud and his fame had begun to fade.

Juan needed a new trick.

The next great trick.

It would be his greatest achievement. His crowning glory. His final act. The one they would speak about for generations to come.

As Juan passed his 63rd birthday, the stage was set. The final performance of the legendary Juan the Magnificent. One night only.
The theatre was sold out. People in every seat. People stood in the aisles and sat upon the floors eager to see this last performance.

The lights dimmed and the orchestra began to play. The curtains opened slowly revealing Juan the Magnificent. He stood in the middle of the stage, dressed in the finest black silk three piece suit, his top hat upon his head.

The stage lights came up, and with a dramatic flourish Juan the Magnificent swept his hat off his head and stood, arms outstretched as the crowd roared with delight.

Juan the Magnificent stood and basked in the warmth their cheers gave him. As the cheers softened and eventually quitened, Juan the Magnificent took a grateful bow.

Juan the Magnificent, straightened. Placed his hat back upon his head and cried out

"UNO! DOS!"

And he vanished without a tres.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:26 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Little Timmy and Little Mandy were playing together at the kindergarten.
Timmy says to Mandy, “When we’re older, let’s get married!”

Mandy turns to him and says, “I’m sorry Timmy, I like you and all, but I’m not allowed to marry you.”

“Why not?” asks Timmy.

“Because in my family, we have a tradition of only marrying each other. It’s gone back generations.”

Timmy is stunned. “You only marry within your family?”

Mandy replies, “Yeah. My mom with my dad, my grandpa with my grandma, my uncle with my aunt…”