Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2014, 06:06 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 10
Question Injections for rookies

I have been on my eod cycle for 3 weeks. I ordered my gear. and the needles and syringes came a few weeks later seperately. My gear came right in my mail box. But I had to pick up my syringes and needles at the post office. I was nervous but I knew they were legit and no need to worry. Hugh tom is a trust worthy source. So I had some left overs from last summer 22 gauge 4 cc 1 1/2 in. Hugh tom sent me 24 gauge 2cc 1in. From my research 24 gauge is the norm. I used my 22gauge needles multiple times up to 3x. Needless to say the 3x was a bitch. 22 gauge makes it hard to to push the gear in. I had my old lady do it for me and it was 1 1/2inch needle 22g. Ok so I used the 24gauge 1 in 2cc much better I have over 30 of them in individual package. From my research the 1inch is only good if you have low body fat on the gludes since gear must be injected deep in the muscle and gludes are the largest must effective muscle to use. I switch sides on my eod pins. My ass did have some soreness but now I am able to man up and pin my self and the soreness is minimal. So the 24 gauge needle and only used once IMO is a lot smoother with less pain. I do wish they were 1 1/2 in but the 1 inch is ok for me since my bf is low. Any other advise would be great thanks guys.

Cut mix 150 & test prop 100 eod
Winni 20mg 2x ed first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks.
34yr 5'7 170lbs
Old 05-10-2014, 06:15 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation Alcohol

I always clean with alcohol swabs and I keep a large bottle of alcohol to clean needles and the bottles of gear. Just to be on the safe side so I can limit any chance of contamination and infections. Always wash my hands before handling my gear and pin equipment.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:18 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGR384 View Post
I always clean with alcohol swabs and I keep a large bottle of alcohol to clean needles and the bottles of gear. Just to be on the safe side so I can limit any chance of contamination and infections. Always wash my hands before handling my gear and pin equipment.
you say you use alcohol to clean needles, is that right?
Is this before using them or do you use them more than once?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:27 AM

Post Thanks / Like

My 22 gauge I was using up to 3x cleaning them with alcohol. Now I have individual 24 gauge that I am using only once. . I spray the needle on the outside with alcohol and the gear bottle tops.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Needles should NEVER be used more than once.
Needles are sealed in a sterile enviroment there is no need to clean them with alcohol before using.
Do you wait for the alcohol to dry before pushing the needle in the vial?
Are the needles dry after you spray them before injecting.
Alcohol can get inside the needles which can cause pain and discomfort while or after injecting.

Using needles more than once(apart from the hygene question) will be blunt thus causing soreness.

You where given all the correct information by experienced users on this forum and still chose to ignore it, I have to ask why?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation

I agree and thank you. I was cleaning the equipment after use. I was totally off and was ignorant. But my equipment was limited. I used the syringes a lot more than the needles. I didn't know how to get them at the time. The alcohol defiantly gives lots of pain if not dried. Do I didn't trust the equipment from Europe that was shipped it seemed cheap so I use alcohol for insurance. The equipment Hugh tom sent is a lot more professional. Each needle and syringe is in it's own individual package. I still clean with Alcohol and I allow it to dry. Alcohol evaporates quickly.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:55 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Alcohol evaporates quickly on the outside, if it's on the inside of the needle it takes a lot longer.

If your equipment was limited why did you start the cycle, why not wait until everything is in place?

What would you have done if your syringes did not arrive from huge Tom, what would you have done then?

Incidently all syringes are cheap, I buy 100 for $6

Old 05-10-2014, 07:10 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Smile

Your right. Last summer was my first go around with injectibles. And I learned a lot. I found this site and really did some research. So I saved money got all the gear I needed and all the AI and pct together. Now I did not know the equipment would come seperately 3 weeks later. I had enough to get started and I began to research ways to find equipment if it did not arrive. It's trial and error. But I put my ass through a lot of unnecessary pain. So am I over doing it with the alcohol ? I just don't know who or what has touched the equipment. I'm just saying cause my old lady said that I am probably injecting elephant urine today! And it got me thinking. So that's why I started this thread. And asking some questions and I want others to see why the professionals on here can help a novice like myself.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:16 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

You don't need to clean needles with alcohol before injecting.
As for cleaning the vial, wiping the top with an alcohol swab is enough to clean it.
What you're doing is overkill.

If you're worried about what you're injecting why are you injecting it?

Then you say "And asking some questions and I want others to see why the professionals on here can help a novice like myself"
Which is very interesting considering you chose to ignore all the information you where given last time!

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 05-10-2014 at 07:27 AM.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:26 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Smile

Your right! On the package it says for single use only! I was doing it wrong . Now I know thanks to you that alcohol wipes is all I need. I have been over doing it. So let me ask you have you experienced or witnessed any infections?