Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2015, 08:19 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539
Default I Bet You Won’t Believe Just How Easy It Is To Transform Your Body

If there’s one thing that never ceases to amaze me, it has to be the amount of gym-goers that don’t know what they’re doing. I don’t say this to be disrespectful. On the contrary, I think anyone that actively tries to gain a better body deserves their plaudits. But what’s the point in making the effort if you aren’t doing it properly.

As they say, knowledge is power. Unfortunately, a lack of information is one of the main reasons that people tend to see limited results. Seriously, if there’s only one change you make regarding your workouts, make sure it’s better education on the subject.

Once you know how to get the best results, you’ll have a far better chance of getting them. Here are some golden tips to get you started.

Start With Nutrition

Every gym-goer knows that exercise and diet come as a package. However, many still fail to give nutrition the respect it deserves. In truth, it should be your foundation. After all, if you can’t get this step right, your results in the gym will always be restricted.

Your body is an engine and it needs the right energy to perform. Nutrition isn’t only key for cutting fat and building muscle, but it can actively help your body in the gym. It’s imperative that you prepare yourself in the best way possible. 1st Phorm pre-workout supplements are a fantastic way to do just that.

Meanwhile, it’s vital that you keep yourself hydrated at all times. Failure to do so will bring detrimental results. Besides, it can make your skin and body look better too.

Target Key Areas

It is true that body transformations will involve upgrading every single part. However, anyone that has said you can’t target one specific area is truly misinformed.

Granted, any workout will bring positive impact to your body as a whole. As this glutes and thighs workout shows, though, it is possible to place emphasis on key areas. In fact, if you aren’t doing this, you could be missing out.

Think about it: athletes tend to have varying body types relating to their specific sport. That’s because they target the areas that will help them perform best. If you’re looking to improve one area, then make sure that you give it the emphasis it deserves.

Rest Is Crucial

If your workouts haven’t gained the results you’d hoped for, then there’s a strong chance that you’re missing out on one key factor: sleep.

The body needs time to recuperate. Firstly, this is a key time for muscle growth. More importantly, a good night’s sleep will leave you feeling more energetic and could allow you to achieve more from your next workout.

Similarly, a great night’s sleep will improve your emotional frame of mind. In turn, this can help you stay on track with your eating goals. As already mentioned, this could be key to realising your full potential.

Make no mistake, you’ve got to be active to gain the transformation that you desire. Nonetheless, sleep is a vital part of the process. Do not forget it.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:48 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Only point I would make is that lots of people train because they enjoy it and not because they want to be Mr Olympia or a competitive athlete.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

you got to have realistic goals, goals that you can reach and accomplish, say first goal is to loose 10lbs then once you get that done set another and hit it, this way you feel good about yourself and you want to do more
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

Agree with all points I never thought I'd reach where I am now till I committed myself to learning about nutrition which now I know is where and how you change your body. As for realistic goals I agree to a point as said I thought I reached my best when I won my 1st show I was 241 and thought that was the biggest I'd ever be until I refocused and hit 266 of course there's a limit but it all depends what u put into it not that I like this kid but just look at Bostin Lyod and what he did in a yr his genetics aren't that great and that was mainly with gear so if u want to reach whatever level u are aiming for you can reach em.