Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 04:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 12
Default Ex-Girlfriends

This thread will be only for shitty stories about your ex's. things you did behind their back, to their face (yes this can include bukakke) or just funny shit you remember about an ex girlfriend or wife. Hope everyone gets the point.

Example: (true story)- I was dating a 26 year old at the time I was 21. We were decent in bed together the first couple of times. So on about the third time I decided to do something a little different. I told her we were going to do it doggy style! And much to my surprise she didn't know, or acted as if she didnt know what that was. So I see this as my chance to make up any shit imaginable with her and that would be "doggy style". I tell her that I am going to F her from behind while she's on all fours and when I am hitting the "spot" that she has to bark like a dog. So here we are going at it and she starts barking. By this time I am laughing my ass off already simply because she honestly didn't know doggy style. Anyways she barks louder and faster and i seriously feel like I'm fvcking a dog so I fall off of the bed in a completely uncontrollable laugh, about to pass out from laughing so hard. Needless to say we couldn't finish and she just didn't understand why. Anyways I guess she was chatting it up with one of her friends cause about a week later she called to tell me we would never date again and how messed up in the head I was.

I have a few more good ones but I thought I'd share the most memorable.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 5

ahahahahaha good one!