Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 09:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1
Default Does the sauna really help?

I have gone to the sauna after a workout and really felt no difference. I have just ended my workout and went home and to the sauna. Do you think the sauna really helps out that much cause it doesnt effect me much?
Old 11-23-2012, 02:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 29
Likes (Received): 45

Help how?..i really like the sauna,but the steam room i like better...as far as help or hurting with musclebuilding,i cannot say it has ever made a difference,but i know alot of guys who use it a couple days before a armwrstling tourny to drop water weight!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 10

If u use it before a workout the heat canosen up and tight or stiff muscles a d can help avoid extra muscle strain or damage.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Saunas are generally good thing. Here are some of the things that they do:

A sauna is a type of a heat bath. All heat baths, including steam rooms, saunas, and hot tubs, have these benefits:

+ Heat bathing is good for your muscles after a workout. It has a cleansing effect on your body, as sweat is a very efficient means for your body to expel waste products, especially metabolic wastes. This helps your muscles heal faster after a workout. It can also reduce inflammation, joint stiffness, pain and muscle spasms.

+ It is a unique form of cardio exercise, where your heart rate increases while your other muscles are at rest. A heat bath session burns about as many calories as a brisk walk for the same amount of time.

+ When used in a heating / cooling cycle, it can exercise your blood vessels, helping to lower your blood pressure.

+ Regular users are less anxious and have a general feeling of well-being after taking a heat bath.

+ It exercises your skin, your body's largest organ, giving you a healthy glow.

+ Heat bathing can help your body expel other environmental toxins that get stored in your fatty tissues.

+ It boosts your immune system: Regular sauna users are half as likely to catch a cold according to a recent Austrian study.

+ A recent Japanese study found that regular heat bathers with weight disorders, including both anorexia and obesity are more likely to return to a healthy weight than non-heat bathers.

As for bad, it can cause overheating, like heat exhaustion and heat stroke, burns and even death, especially when combined with alcohol use. It has been shown to temporarily reduce sperm counts in men. Some body builders claim that recovering in a hot room can inhibit the building of muscle mass.
Source(s):

http://saunascape.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by HE MANN View Post
I have gone to the sauna after a workout and really felt no difference. I have just ended my workout and went home and to the sauna. Do you think the sauna really helps out that much cause it doesnt effect me much?

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------