Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240
Post Conversation with Pumping Iron star and Mr. Universe, Mike Katz

I have been blessed to be friends with and have as a mentor for nearly 40 years with bodybuilding icon, Mike Katz. Here are Big Mike's words on what is going on in his busy life.

MD: Mike, back in your bodybuilding training days, what did Bodybuilders do for cardio training?

MK: Well, our training was so intense that we derived a cardio effect from the rapidity of the sets we performed. Before I ever went to California, a workout here in Connecticut would be plodding and methodical... It could take four hours for a workout to be done. When I went to train with Arnold, the same workout would take 1.5 hours- NO rest between sets- there was much more punishment training with him and the Gold's Gym crew. For instance, we would do "The Rack," as we called it. This was drop sets starting with standing dumbbell presses with 110 pounds in each hand, drop to 85 pounds, go to failure, to 55, down to 40, even 30 pounders-we'd do five sets going down the line, or, " The Rack," it was brutal. Arnold liked to train legs with me because he hated doing legs, and I loved to. My motivation pushed him to bring up his thighs, which early on were not on par with his upper body.

- See more at: Conversation With Pumping Iron Star and Mr. Universe, Mike Katz. By Dr. Michael Dusa ~ BODYBUILDING MAURITIUS & SOUTH AFRICA

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 09-02-2015, 08:00 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Excellent read. Thanks.