Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2023, 01:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 29
Default Are bodybuilders pain addicts?

I am not a professional bodybuilder but I know the gym well and I love to push until it hurts. What about you? Are you addicted to pain?

Ronnie Coleman
Ronnie Coleman was and is addicted to pain. Ronnie has had many surgeries and still always ends up at the gym pushing it. That is what it takes to succeed in bodybuilding. Pain!

Are Hard Core Bodybuilders Addicted to Pain?
By Paul V. Strong

We all have seen those weight loss commercials, promising super fast results, while you sit on the sofa and eat your favorite food. Sure, we know that's a bunch of BS, but these programs sell because majority of people love fast results with no work on their part. But when it comes to bodybuilding, the mentality completely the opposite. Anything from current mainstream bodybuilding products such as P90X to time tested programs like Blast Your Bench promise great results - with a lot of hard work! Marketing any bodybuilding program or a product is usually based on the fact that it is unique, but very hard and challenging.

Why are bodybuilders so different from the rest of the population when it comes to building their bodies?

Are we addicted to pain? We all know and embrace the old "no pain, no gain" and turned in into bodybuilding's First Commandment.

You know, how when sometimes you have a toothache and it hurts like hell and yet, you cannot help but keep touching your tooth. That's how are workouts sometimes (or often) feel, don't they? Sure, there's shortcuts we sometimes take in order to maximize the results. Yes, I am talking about steroids and those 'magical' supplements promising huge muscles in no time. Still, these are not taken to avoid the pain. The steroids and supplements are all about the final results, not about making the road less painful. If anything, we take them so we can endure more pain, more frequently.

I've always loved that burning sensation in my muscles and the way my spotter pushed my body - and my mind - to go further. The pain is a signal, that I am on the right track. It is also a differentiating factor between hard core bodybuilders, to whom I always wanted to be associated with, and the fitness crowd who sit on their stationary bikes for half an hour, reading a magazine or talking on a cell phone.

We are the real deal (can I hear 'hell yeah!'). Still, is there an actual addiction to the pain? Well, I don't know about you, but I am quite lazy. When it comes to workout, throw anything you have at me and I'll go through it like a bulldog. But that's about that.

Any muscle pain that is a result of manual work... well, let's just say I prefer not to do a lot of it. So to me, pain itself is not addictive. I think, it is the mental state of my mind and the connection between mind and body that only heavy workout can trigger. It's that feeling that pain sends to our brains, and the ability to ignore it. The belief, that pain is just a challenge thrown at us to test our endurance. It's knowing, that we control the pain, and not the other way around.

I think, we are addicted to - POWER. Not the power over others like politicians want. But the power we have over our bodies, our desires, and pain. And the more power we have, the more we want. This is something an average gym-goer will never understand. But I guess that's the way we like it anyway. We don't want to be understood. We just want to be powerful.

What do you think? Leave a comment and let the world know why you love the pain! Let's face it - building muscles is hard. But it could be much easier and straightforward. All you need is to cut through all that BS, lies, half-truth and myths that surround bodybuilding today.

So, are you ready to find out the truth about gaining muscles, workouts, diet, supplements, steroids... and everything else that you absolutely must know if you ever want to make your bodybuilding dreams come true? Can you handle the truth? Are you ready to be the best bodybuilder you can be?

I hope you said yes... if so, then...

Welcome to real-world bodybuilding advice. Welcome to the no BS bodybuilding website. Welcome to your future bodybuilding success.