Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 03:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default big pair of traps and big back

Nothing makes you look more athletic and powerful than a big set of traps and upper back.Just look at any wrestler,boxer or mma fighter and you'll know what I mean.Look at Evander Holyfield, Ken Shamrock, Dave Batista, Randy Orton - neither of them is a bodybuilder and yet they all look impressive and very athletic.In fact when you see any guy with thick traps and upper back you automatically start thinking that he does some of the sports mentioned earlier.

The first thing you need to do if you want to get a big pair of traps and big back is to start doing Deadlifts.When it comes to building strength and mass nothing can beat the Deadlift.When done the right way the deadlift will build strength and muscle mass in your traps, upper back, lower back, and legs.

The second exercise you need to do is the "clean and press".With this exercise you'll not only build great upper back and traps,but also massive shoulders, that are another detail in the journey towards "the power look".

Third exercise you'll need to implement in your workout is the barbell rows.The barbell row is a great exercise for building back mass and thickness and also a great exercise for the rear delts.

The fourth exercise are the chin ups.The chin ups and the pull ups are known as the ultimate bodyweight exercise.When done regularly they will build back width and give you that athletic "V" look.

These are "the most bang for the buck" exercises that will give you the power look.Remember,with big pecs and arms you'll look just as any "average Joe" with a shirt on, but having a wide,thick back and big traps is the characteristic that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:11 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Thats right eazy all the things I try to do. Really good post.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:06 AM
jackbnimble

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Traps

Heavy Trap Bar deads for high reps blow up the traps/neck back.

I'll do 405 for 3x15-20 or 500 for 2x10-15

Everything aches the next day
Old 04-17-2011, 08:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with this but would add that shoulders have a big role in making oneself have a very wide appearance. I think big shoulders look pwerful ... just my 2 cents.

IJ
Old 04-18-2011, 12:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I cant agree less on deadlifts.

another thing you might want to try is incline shrugs. Those two took my traps to the second level.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

..got yoke?