Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 03:08 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12
Default Anyone invest in Silver?

Just curous if anyone is taking the chances and investing in Silver Bullion. Coins or Bars?

I started to invest when the price of silver Dropped to 20$ I now own a few hundred ounces and to my suprise 1 Ounce of Silver is selling for 40$ on ebay. But the actual value at the moment is at 37$. Personally i think depending on this election and on what happens this year with the economy i have a feeling the silver will go up alot in value.

Anyone else into this?

If so when did you start to invest. And what are your thoughts on the price, do you think it will rise or fall?
Old 10-13-2012, 01:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2

I do not know much about it. But the value of gold and silver will keep going up if The current President or the Next elected keeps allowing money to be printed. I believe that the value of gold and silver will keep rising for quite some time even if America stops printing money. It will take a while for the dollar to be worth more again. As long as paper money keeps loosing its worth and there is (IS) more paper money and coins than American has gold this will continue. I Keep hearing this but have not gotten to involved to invest in gold or silver yet. I do believe it would and is a good investment. !!

Disclaimer: I do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we/I share is for entertainment purposes only.

I do not sell, or condone the use of anabolic steroid.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

philliped good points bro. I really never thought to much about it, but once i seen what could come from it, i thought why not. If the price starts to drop i can just sell it away. Right now i think for myself i would like to just get a nice amount to put away. Maybe when i am in my late 20s early 30s it will help me out. I like to think its a smart choice for myself being that im only 23.

Thanks for the reply buddy.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2

No problem, with any investment you need to keep an eye on it and what is going on in the world. Be smart and start surrounding yourself around people that are investing as well and listen to everything you hear, but use your head. Listen means listen and not always follow.!!

Disclaimer: I do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we/I share is for entertainment purposes only.

I do not sell, or condone the use of anabolic steroid.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Yes i agree bro. I do everything on my own, i listen everyday but i watch the constant ups and downs on the price percentage. On whether its going up or down. Today it dropped over 2 percent. Right now i will be holding onto what i have untill the summer, if it does not take off by then and things are getting better then this silver is gone.