Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 03:57 AM
JJohnston82

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Annoying problems I never though of while bulking

Weighing in at 170lbs in Dec 2012 I started my bulk. It is now Feb. 1 and I'm at 192lbs and just finished my first week on cycle.

I may also add I'm about as flexible as a dry twig.

Problem # 1 - I noticed this morning it took about 3 minutes to put on my socks because my legs are so stiff I can't reach the sock over the end of my foot to slip it on so I was forced to do some light stretching to be able to get them on. It's still a real struggle taking off my shoes without cussing up a storm and nearly giving myself an aneurysm.

Problem # 2 - Thigh chaffing. As a server at a restaurant I walk all day and my inner thighs are starting to chaff.. More so right under my balls. The fabric from the boxers constantly rubbing, not an overly appealing sight or feeling when the pants come off. You guys got any way to fix this?

Problem # 3 - Cardio is so bad I don't think I could outrun Joe who lives at Mcdonalds and has 1 leg which is cut off at the knee. I've tried to do cardio but after about 5 minutes my back pumps up like crazy, my shins pump up, probably due to the 40mg Dbol.. I get arm pumps just washing my face and jaw pumps chewing food.

Any solutions to these problems would be awesome
Old 02-02-2013, 10:34 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 32

Problem 1 - go sockless
Problem 2 - Balmex
Problem 3 - stop cardio, your bulking and will only make problem 2, a bigger problem.

Sent via mental transmission.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:37 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

I was actually cutting so I was bulky to start so I had all these problems in reverse.

#1 I had to start stretching every morning while I drank my coffee. 15-20 minutes of light to medium stretching if you aren't flexible is going to be a must.

#2 Boxer briefs and baby powder but you can't really fix it totally unless you basically Vasoline down your thighs.

#3 Cardio Rotations. I'm actually having problems now because that muscle that runs along my shin will get too pumped if I try and hike or run. What I do now is jump a little rope, punching bag, jumping jacks, just keep doing a mix of things that hit different muscle groups so the pumps wont get too bad.

ncspacy also said tabata was awesome but I haven't gotten to try it yet. With 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, if you go upper body then lower body you might mix it up enough to let the different pumps subside.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:25 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 93
Likes (Received): 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggin View Post
I was actually cutting so I was bulky to start so I had all these problems in reverse.

#1 I had to start stretching every morning while I drank my coffee. 15-20 minutes of light to medium stretching if you aren't flexible is going to be a must.

#2 Boxer briefs and baby powder but you can't really fix it totally unless you basically Vasoline down your thighs.

#3 Cardio Rotations. I'm actually having problems now because that muscle that runs along my shin will get too pumped if I try and hike or run. What I do now is jump a little rope, punching bag, jumping jacks, just keep doing a mix of things that hit different muscle groups so the pumps wont get too bad.

ncspacy also said tabata was awesome but I haven't gotten to try it yet. With 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, if you go upper body then lower body you might mix it up enough to let the different pumps subside.

taurine helps with the pumps!
Old 02-03-2013, 05:12 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

you but aot on fast so your body is going to be tight and stiff my first year of training i got like that got better after time also do streching a couple times a week ul be fine bro dont worry
Old 02-03-2013, 06:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 10

Get some bike shorts like spandex type material totally cuts down on the grindage.