Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
  1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2010, 10:19 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Year of 4 cycles of steroids concatenated?is right or wrong?

I'm Italian and I apologize for my English, I noticed this very rich forum of experts.

My stats initial:
tall 1.84 meters (6 feet and 4 inches)
weighs 73.8 kg (162.7 lb)
fat 6.2%.

I wanted to add that I have already performed the first 2 weeks with high protein and high-calorie diet and gained 6kg (13lb) in weight.
My stats now are: 80kg(176.36 lb), fat 7.2%

Sorry, but I really do, do not know whether to trust certain books.
I read that if the weight is less than 90Kg (198.4lb) the Deca a dose of 200mg with a good diet is effective.

Take a look at this year's steroid use
recommended by the book of Author L.Rea.

I have never used steroids.
but we consider that it is a whole year, by combining different diets with different proportion of protein and different caloric intake.

I wanted to know if it would be fair, a year like that.
The cycle of 200mg deca for 4 weeks and thereafter Oxandrolone and Primobolan, should no longer be executed. Only once because patients no longer results obtained after these cycles without exogenous testosterone.ù

I would like some advice, if:
1) Follow as recommended by the book
or 2) stop at the second week, and begin a short PCT Clomid / Nolva after 21 days from last injection.

Note that:
I made the second injection of deca to 200mg, about 2 days ago.
To receive the products I need two weeks, but I have everything already for prevention and PCT.
I have these products:
120cps BROCRIPTIN
100cps OXANDROLONE 10mg
30 cps CLOMID 50mg
60cps PROVIMED
100 cps PROSCAR 1mg
50cps TAMOXIMED 10MG
2amp(1ml) NANDROLONA-D 200MG/ML
8amp(1ml) PRIMOBOL 100MG/ML

1. I bought from "alinshop.in" some products, and they seem authentic?

2. I started with 200mg of Deca a week for 4 weeks, and continue as below, taken on the "Cycle of example for the men, FIRST YEAR in Chemical Muscle Enhancement of Author L.Rea"

WEEK 1-2-3-4 Deca 200mg/w
WEEK 5-6-7-8 nothing
WEEK 9 (Primobolan Depot 200mg/w - Oxandolone 25mg/d)
WEEK 10 (Primobolan Depot 200mg/w - Oxandolone 30mg/d)
WEEK 11 (Primobolan Depot 200mg/w - Oxandolone 35mg/d)
WEEK 12 (Primobolan Depot 200mg/w - Oxandolone 35mg/d)
WEEK 13-14-15-16 nothing
WEEK 17 (Deca 400mg/w - Dianabol 20mg/d)
WEEK 18 (Deca 400mg/w - Dianabol 25mg/d)
WEEK 19 (Deca 400mg/w - Dianabol 30mg/d)
WEEK 20 (Deca 400mg/w - Dianabol 35mg/d)
WEEK 21 (Deca 400mg/w - Dianabol 35mg/d -(Nolvadex/Proviron 10/25 mg/d)
WEEK 22 (Deca 400mg/w - Dianabol 30mg/d -(Nolvadex/Proviron 10/25 mg/d)
WEEK 23 (Deca 300mg/w - Dianabol 25mg/d -(Nolvadex/Proviron 10/25 mg/d)
WEEK 24 (Deca 200mg/w - Dianabol 20mg/d -(Nolvadex/Proviron 10/25 mg/d) + HCG 3000UI 2xw
WEEK 25 (Nolvadex/Proviron 10/25 mg/d) + HCG 3000UI 2xw
WEEK 26 (Nolvadex/Proviron 10/25 mg/d) + HCG 3000UI 2xw
WEEK 27 (Equipoise 100mg 3xw - Winstrol Dep 50mg 3xw)
WEEK 28 (Equipoise 100mg 3xw - Winstrol Dep 50mg 4xw)
WEEK 29 (Equipoise 100mg 3xw - Winstrol Dep 100mg 3xw)
WEEK 30 (Equipoise 100mg 3xw - Winstrol Dep 50mg 7xw)
WEEK 31 (Equipoise 100mg 3xw - Winstrol Dep 50mg 7xw)
WEEK 32 (Equipoise 100mg 3xw - Winstrol Dep 100mg 3xw)
+ HCG 3000UI 2xw
WEEK 33 HCG 3000UI 2xw - Clomid 50mg 2xd
WEEK 34 Clomid 50mg 1xd
----AFTER OFF ALL FOR 14 WEEK-----

It's good or not??

3. Is right to do this YEAR CYCLE, and make the PCT as recommended? but it is better 500ui injected daily for 3 weeks, instead of 3000ui x 2 times a week for 3 weeks??

This is an article that talks about his choice of deca for the first 4 weeks.

############## Deca's Effect on HPTA ###############

Q: In your first year sample cycles section for the male (In Chemical Muscle Enhancement), the cycle outlined for weeks 1-4 is 200 mg deca per week. now that much deca per week is less anabolic than what the natural test (HPTA) can produce (test being stronger than nandrolone mg to mg) . and because of the ester attached to nandrolone , 4 weeks long is hardly enough for blood levels to reach a constant level .

Also , how is deca easy on the HTPA , you go ahead and say post cycle meds are not necessary as deca is easy on the HTPA which we from multiple examples know is so not true , cases of testicular shrinkage , limp dick etc are so much reported normally on a deca only cycle sir . Can you please explain your logic behind this ??

You also mention cytomel increased cellular androgen receptor clearing (pg 181 and 182 in the book). How true is this sir ??

Looking forward to your answers to these questions sir , thanks .

A: Nandrolone is actually more anabolic but less androgenic than testosterone and as such allows an increase in muscle protein synthesis in excess of that seen with testosterone. So the next question should obviously be "why then does testosterone deliver more weight gain then nandrolone?" Since nandrolone is about 80% less affected by aromatase when compared to testosterone, it should seem obvious that the lack of GLUT-4 (increased muscle glycogen synthesis) activity will also result in a decrease in intracellular content but not cellular wall protein synthesis. Since we are speaking of post-cycle retention as well here we would be in error if we included the on-cycle increase in the body’s water table from estrogen/aldosterone resulting from the higher aromatizing testosterone in our comparison.

When we employ brief cycles of 4 weeks, a 200mg dosage of nandrolone decanoate would have an additive effect to the endogenous (naturally produced in the body) testosterone for the first 3 weeks. For a novice this accounts for about twice the normal rate of anabolism possible if diet is correct (anabolism is not potentiated unless the macronutrient environment is as well). Many do not realize that the body actually produces about 150mg of testosterone weekly. It circulates about 50mg of testosterone weekly, but it produces about 150mg. Much testosterone is lost to enzymic conversion to 4-androstenediols and various intermediates of DHT. So in essence we are creating a close hormone environment comparison to that realized at about week 6 of a 200mg each testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate protocol.

The issue of nandrolone having such profound progesterone effects is a bit overplayed for some reason that I cannot grasp. For periods of only 4 weeks and at dosages of up to 400mg weekly, the actual progestin effect is not really of concern. Though it should be noted that the HPTA will not supply adequate testosterone (and subsequently DHT) to support a healthy libido beyond that point. And the estrogenic value is far less for nor-estrogens as a whole. As example is the effect upon HPTA function. LH and FSH are the determining factors for HPTA function itself. For this reason we can determine the degree of HPTA function inhibition that occurs as a result of the administration of different AAS. Novices that had normal LH/FSH levels prior to nandrolone administration showed an average decrease in LH/FSH of only about 33% at day 21 and 39% at day 28. Additionally at day 42 (2 weeks after discontinuance) LH/FSH level were only suppress an average of 21% thus showing a positive rebound effect. In comparison testosterone administration for the same period results in an addition decrease in LH/FSH of about 12% (bodyfat levels can have a profound effect upon this).

Normal

Male FSH reference range: 1.4-18.1 mIU/ml

Male LH reference range: 1.59.3 mIU/ml

Thanks

Add the scanned table or url http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4605/immaginebkn.jpg:

Old 03-13-2010, 06:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Hi and welcome to the club,
First of all if you want to read books that you can trust, The you must read the books written by Mick Hart. the books are called Laymans Guide to Steroids 1, 2 and 3. The author is very knowledgable on this subject and his main concern is that you do it right and Safely.
Second, how old are you?
As to the cycle and as you have never used steroids before, In my opinion that is way too much and too long, for a more experienced user i would maybe think differently but for a beginner i would say don't do this one yet.
i would suggest for a first cycle that you do 500mg of testosterone a week for 12 weeks. you will be surprised at the gains you make. you could also do 500mg of test plus 400mg of Deca. Or just a basic Dianabol course of up to 50mg a day for 6 weeks.
I know the cycle you have chosen is to be taken over a year and is 4 different cycles, but it does seem alot for a steroid novice.
This is my opinion, and i will always recommend that people are cautious when it comes to steroid use.
Of course the other guys will be along soon with their answers and recommendations, so you can see what they say too.
Good luck on your first cycle and training
any questions feel free to ask there is alot of knowledge on this forum and we are all happy to help

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

Right , where do i start ......

You seem quite a clever educated person but all the information you have been given / told is incorrect !

First thing you need to know and is the golden rule in steroids ... TESTOSTERONE IS THE BASE OF ALL CYCLES .....

You need test in your system to stop your body from shutting down!!

next .. 200mg of deca for 4 weeks then doing nothing for 4 weeks is a complete waste of money , it will have no effects at all ... infact that whole cycle is a complete mish mash of rubbish !!

Bro if you want to do steroids i suggest you forget everything you have already learnt !

Start with the basics ...

you do not need to do all those compounds and you do not need to do a cycle for that amount of time.

You would see great results on 500mg Test e or Sust (250mg 2 x week)
for 12 weeks and 50mg dianabol weeks 1- 6.

2 weeks after last injection take clomid and nolvadex for PCT .

Also Alin is a known scammer and fake , do not use any of his gear as its all rubbish! almost every forum going will tell you to stay clear of him !!!!

We are here to help you but you really need to forget the crap you already know and re educate yourself on the subject ....

like CC says try reading the following .....

Mick Hart - Laymans guide vol 1

Mick Hart - Laymans guide vol 2

These books will tell you everything you need to know !
Old 03-13-2010, 07:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

Ciao Giuseppe,
i agree with Robbie and C.C.If you have never used steroids before, 12weeks cycle of 500mg test.or sust plus 30mg/40mg of danabol will be fine and you'll get a good gains,but how old are you?Quanti anni hai?