Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 37
Default worried

ok ok i know the injection pain has been beat to death but i need some input

injected 1/2 ml Kapha test E in the quad thursday. the rest went in the glut as im splitting the injection sites. Quads always give me trouble.

The damn thing is still reddish, warm, swollen, hard with an indent if i push on it that slowly smooths out.

Now here is the weird part. hut like hell first two days not now just a little tender, no fever, feel fine, walk fine BUt the thigh and now the area above the knee is clearly swollen.

Abscess? Infection? are my nerves just getting to me? it has been 5 days now and it hasnt really gone down much ( the swelling) it is about 3-3 1/2 inches across. Not an angry red but warn to the touch and pinkish.

Could I have made this worse trying to massage the swelling away?
Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

To be honest fella the massage could have made it worse, I was told one's when you have a jab at the doctor's do you see them massaging it no you don't! If it has not improved I would go get it checked fella!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 5

If it is hot you need to get to a doctor. that could be infected. your the first guy i have heard of these issues with kalpa though, on this board and any other. as many different companies sell it.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

well there was a big change last night to this morning.

The redness is gone the swelling is still there but smoothing out and the heat is gone. The only thing is last night was leg night and I bombed my legs. Maybe it broke up some of the irritation.

This is 7 days. Understand, going to the doc is not an easy task. Im in Afghanistan and with what I do Id have to get to a military doc through the back door. Not an easy task.

Anyway, looks like it will be ok. Seems it is just a reaction to the test e.
Just pinned again tonight This is the second vial. So im starting my 5th week of a 12 week cycle.

Ive gained a bunch of weight, not all wanted either I feel fat and bloated.
Ive gained a bunch of strength and Im starting to see some real muscle size changes.

How long before the test e normally really kicks in?
Old 06-08-2012, 07:36 AM

Post Thanks / Like

great news fella! sounds like it could just be an irritation KEEP AN EYE ON IT! Having a run or leg workout after a jab does help !

Week 5 and 6 you normally start feeling and seeing the gains but every one responds different! i hope you tock before and after photos
Old 06-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

only before photos are from 4 months ago and are clothed BUT you can still see I look old, frail, and worn out.

Not so much so now
Old 06-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

also in the kalpa test e

Im starting to think it may have been the vial. I started a new vial yesterday and I cant even tell i had an injection. No pain, redness or swelling. Every time I pinned from the first vial it was hell. In fact im still swollen and red on one spot from the first vial.

maybe the mix was off a little or something I dont know but if every time was going to be that bad I dont know if I would have finished the cycle.

Now if they are like this from the new vial it is not an issue at all

Really weird.

Huge Tom I hope you see this. Not complaining at all Just want you to know.

as soon as Im done on this cycle and the PCT Ill be looking for a cutting cycle to get rid of some of the useless stuff Ive gained.

Suggestions?
Old 06-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Received): 12

Somtimes i get the redness and a little swollen with heat from the first injection. Your body reacts to it because its the first time.

Somthinge your body just reacts different. But if you get a infection you will no it, because the area gets really hot, itchy and swollen. But you will also come down with a fever. And start to feel sick.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Clen/eca /var /var and primo hope this helps a bit fella
QUOTE=olddog;22162]also in the kalpa test e

Im starting to think it may have been the vial. I started a new vial yesterday and I cant even tell i had an injection. No pain, redness or swelling. Every time I pinned from the first vial it was hell. In fact im still swollen and red on one spot from the first vial.

maybe the mix was off a little or something I dont know but if every time was going to be that bad I dont know if I would have finished the cycle.

Now if they are like this from the new vial it is not an issue at all

Really weird.

Huge Tom I hope you see this. Not complaining at all Just want you to know.

as soon as Im done on this cycle and the PCT Ill be looking for a cutting cycle to get rid of some of the useless stuff Ive gained.

Suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Old 06-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

sorry easy
dont understand