Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 07:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default waiting for gear

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has used some of the sites advertised on these pages and if it has taken forever to get products. The first time i ordered it took 15 days. This time its already been 25 days. They say its mail delay but i think you can ship from another planet and recieve by now, but im new with these people and i may be wrong. Anyone else with same problem?
Old 07-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Ya my order still has not even past threw customs. It was shipped on the 7th and it is now the 23rd. So i am not expecting nothing for a couple more weeks now.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1

who did you all use?
Old 07-24-2011, 03:23 AM
Rex

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Yes there are some issues with delay in shipping due to some overseas postal problems, you will get your pack bro no worries, this will all be fix'd very soon and shipping will be back to its normal pace again

Rex
Old 07-24-2011, 08:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hope your right, I wasnt expecting such long shipping time and its about to mess up my cycle.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul patch View Post
Hope your right, I wasnt expecting such long shipping time and its about to mess up my cycle.
you should never start a cycle without all the components imo
Old 07-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrow1 View Post
you should never start a cycle without all the components imo
I agree.

This is why everyone needs to follow the info the mods give out and all the knowledge that is on the boards. You never start unless you have it all. If you start before you chance putting your self in a bad position.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Veteren

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul patch View Post
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has used some of the sites advertised on these pages and if it has taken forever to get products. The first time i ordered it took 15 days. This time its already been 25 days. They say its mail delay but i think you can ship from another planet and recieve by now, but im new with these people and i may be wrong. Anyone else with same problem?
i havent used any of the sites on here, but i have bought loads of stuff from abroad and you cannot rely on the postal service where ever in the world you are, delays happen!! you cant blame the company thats sent it no matter how frustrating it is (ive done this in the past then looked like a total fool when its turned up and looked at the posting date)
i also used to work for the postal service in the UK for a long time and know that even if its sent priority nobody is in that much of a rush to get it delivered.

like others have said already, dont start the cycle if you aint got all your gear sorted, only person to blame about this is yourself as you should have waited.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:05 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I should have waited, I'm not blaming anyone just making conversation about the stuff that I ordered and paid for and would like to have which I might add came out of account with no delay. Thanks for the comments, you live and learn.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
Agreed same boat here 2 weeks and they havent even shipped it out yet.. Just put in new order with another vendor...

BEFORE anyone jumps in my shit I know about shipping delays and customs IM SAYING they have not even shipped it out and cant even get a date when it will ship.

I just don't think vendors should be taking orders and money during times they cant ship what ever the reason is.. One of my favorite vendors does not accept orders during times he cant ship or is out of stock etc..
just curious did you guys order GP products? (Geneza Pharacuticals)