Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 04:31 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Used H & M drol but new to injectables...

My history with performance enhancing drugs has been short, body building and diet about 4 years, I am 29 years old. I first tried oral H-drol over a year ago had excellent results. The second cycle I used M-drol with little to no results both were 1 month cycles. My biggest issue with the pro hormone orals was by the end of the first month I would have no choice but to stop because my body would shut down normal test and I would have no way of relieving sexual tension because by the end of the cycle I could not longer orgasm.. at all. I know this might not sound like a big deal to some but with built up tension and no way to release it on a regular basis really messes with your head and anxiety levels. I also had some prostate irritation even with supplementation but that was a side effect I could live with.

My question is if I were to start a beginner few month cycle of injectable test would the same thing happen to me (complete inability to orgasm) by the end of the first month or would it work differently then the pro hormone orals did?
I have been on HGH 4 IU ed for the past 5 months with no negative sexual side effects and it has been working very well for BMI but I want to add test for MASS. I am just worried I will have to quit after a month like the orals and it would be a waste of time/money.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for your time, go easy im still learning
Old 11-11-2010, 05:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like

lol well for beginner cycles considering I always suggest test e or c only at 500mg/wk you'll feel great.

You have to make sure that your training and diet is tuned in 100% though, but the test will make you feel like your 18 again in bed. the wife will have a sore pussy for sure, or you a sore hand if your single
Old 11-11-2010, 05:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by arush View Post
lol well for beginner cycles considering I always suggest test e or c only at 500mg/wk you'll feel great.

You have to make sure that your training and diet is tuned in 100% though, but the test will make you feel like your 18 again in bed. the wife will have a sore pussy for sure, or you a sore hand if your single
LOL, that's what happened the first 3 weeks of my H drol cycle then the opposite happened the last 2 weeks of the cycle.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:25 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

bro test = fuck like a rabbit 3x a day i love test. but it sounds like you need to do some research before hoping on cycle
a good first cycle
1-12 test e 250mg 2x a week 3.5 days apart = 500mg per week
ai for estergen sibes if needed
2 weeks after last test pin start pct
14 nolva 40mg/day
15 20
16 20
17 20
Old 11-12-2010, 03:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym66 View Post
bro test = fuck like a rabbit 3x a day i love test. but it sounds like you need to do some research before hoping on cycle
a good first cycle
1-12 test e 250mg 2x a week 3.5 days apart = 500mg per week
ai for estergen sibes if needed
2 weeks after last test pin start pct
14 nolva 40mg/day
15 20
16 20
17 20
Thanks for the recommendation. What do you mean by 14,15,16,17,20,20,20?

Also is there anyone out there that could answer my original question about if I would have the same sexual side effects of the oral H drol? Begining of the month had a really high sex drive then by the end of the month it was the complete opposite and I lost my ability to preform sexually altogether even though my dosage never changed. Can someone speculate as to why this could have happened and if the inject able test would possibly have that same effect?

Last edited by porterzcustomz; 11-12-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like

14 15 16 17 is weeks after first inject. you will not lose your sex drive on test ever. h- drol shut natty test down so you had no test in your system. on a test cycle you will have a ton of test in your system but your natty will be shut down that is why pct with nolva is a most. hope i answered your question
Old 11-13-2010, 03:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 2
Smile

that is why i dont like prohormones. go with test bro and believe me you will want sex above normal limits
While being on testosterone cycle you will have a lot of this hormone in your body and you will feel great after 12 weeks it is recommend to take a break (stop cycle) and take nolvadex for restoring natural testosterone production.
Some may say it is good to take hcg during cycle each 4th week @500iu/week, well this is optional I would say.
Also after cycle is done take vitamin e, tribulus, zma and eat correct foods to restore natural test.
Here are some good articles for this purpose:
Stack it! Part 3 | BodyBuilding Blog | MusclesPROD.Com
and this:
Supplements that increase testosterone production. | BodyBuilding Blog | MusclesPROD.Com
Old 11-14-2010, 05:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym66 View Post
14 15 16 17 is weeks after first inject. you will not lose your sex drive on test ever. h- drol shut natty test down so you had no test in your system. on a test cycle you will have a ton of test in your system but your natty will be shut down that is why pct with nolva is a most. hope i answered your question
Thanks bro!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by arush View Post
What is the difference between test E and C?
Are there many different types of testosterone and how exactly do they differ in results and chemical structure?

Also, a bit off topic but out of curiosity the the H-drol worked GREAT but for some reason the M-drol did nothing. I still can't figure out why this would happen when it is suppose to be even more effective?

Last edited by porterzcustomz; 11-14-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like

theres not much of a difference the half lifes are
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days