Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 11:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default TRENABOLONE (Help)

I have just started my first physco of tren acetate . my question is that if its a good idea to take a weight gainer with it ?
Old 05-10-2011, 12:03 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuRAW View Post
I have just started my first physco of tren acetate . my question is that if its a good idea to take a weight gainer with it ?
Welcome to the board of HM.

I hope you are running test with this cycle? if you are just running tren a thats not a good idea. why would you want to take a weight gainer for? tren is for cutting.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:01 AM

Post Thanks / Like

no i am not im running it alone would i get the same results ?
Old 05-10-2011, 02:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like

i shot up once already but what should i do ? i heard that if you take it by it self your sex drive goes downn.. the drain !
Old 05-10-2011, 03:17 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

You should completly stop using Anabolic steroids because you do not no what you are doing.

Not only are you running a steroid, you are running one if not the strongest steroid out there. Tren is for cutting taking mass gainer will just be a waiste if you ask me. I really think you need to stop and go back to the drawing board.

3 questions
Is this your first steroid cycle?
How long have you been working out?
what is your weight?

After you answer these question we can help you more.

Also yes if you run tren alone without testosterone, you will make gains but you are going to loose it once you stop taking the tren and i mean all of it. You test is going to be shut off and its going to be hard getting your natural testosterone running again after your cycle of tren.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:19 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
no i am not im running it alone would i get the same results ?
bro this is a BIG NO NO. you need test.

Quote:
i shot up once already but what should i do ? i heard that if you take it by it self your sex drive goes downn.. the drain !
well if you dont mind having a limp noodle then i guess your g2g. but if you can by some test you should get some. post your stats and cycle experience, and what are you going to be running for pct?
Old 05-10-2011, 03:24 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

all i can say is you should stop since you only took one shot tren a should be taken eod or every 2 days ... but you have come to the right place to learn. all we can do is give you advice now. if this is your first cycle you should stop. and do a test c or e cycle only at 500mg a week for 12wks. there are allot of good Sticky threads here you should read them.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

stoppppppppp taking that. you are going to fuck your self up bad.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:29 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
hey bro you should click on the link below to get access to paid section. in there i have put a ebook called steroids_beginners_guide its a short book but you will really benefit from it. it only cost 10$ for 31 days its worth it. plus you will find some more great ebook with lots of great info on AAS.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:53 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Bro, as has already been said stop taking it now, It sounds like this is only your first cycle, you should not even be thinking about something like Tren until you have more experience like a minimum of 5 cycles!
Tren does have a lot of side effects associated with it and is very harsh on the system.

It sounds like you have done no research what so ever on on this subject!
If you had you wouldn't be playing with Tren!

Tren is one of the most powerful steroids it's NOT for beginners!

You need to post up your stats, age, weight, body fat %, diet and training program, so we can help you out.

For your first cycle you should use Testosterone at 500mg per week for 10 or 12 weeks, You would see excellent results from this.

Whoever told you to use Tren on a first cycle is a complete prick and should be shot!

Anabolic steroids are not a quick fix and if taken in the wrong way can completely fuck you up, You need to do a lot of reading up on the subject before you put anything in your body. There are plenty of books available, there is also plenty of information on this site that will help you understand what you are doing to yourself.

We are all happy to help out here, if you have any questions no matter how unimportant you think they may be just ask.
Everyone has to start somewhere and at least you came to the right place to learn.

I will say this once more, Stop taking the Tren or you will fuck yourself up!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.