Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 03:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Tren question

After doing a number of cycles over the years, I finally decided to give Tren a try. I have been doing 1cc (75mg) every other day & have to say, it is some of the best shit I have ever used. Not only has my strength gone up, but I've dropped 2 inch's in my waist. I swear, this does it all, strength gains, no water retention, helps to burn fat, and you still get big.

My question has to do with the sides. I have some night sweats on injection day, which is no big deal, and then I have what I think is a side, and why I'm posting this.

My problem is: I have heard of Tren cough, which I don't have, but has anyone ever experienced a constant sore throat? Originally I thought I was just getting a cold, but it never happened, I just have a slight sore throat all the time.
It also seems to be a little worse on the injection day's, but I can't say for sure.

If anyone has had this happen to them, or have heard of it, I would sure appreciate some feed back. If it is the Tren, then no big deal, it should pass when the cycle is over, but if it's not, I should probably see a doctor.

Thanks everyone!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 06:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like

id love to try tren but im scared shitless of losing all my hair
Old 12-14-2010, 12:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1

I have used a lot of Tren over the years and I have never experienced a sore throat, maybe it's a cold bro.

I have experienced the Tren cough many times though and trust me you will know when you get it. There have been times where it has hit me so fast that I wasn't even finished injecting yet and I was hacking by brains out for a few minutes.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:52 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

i never got the cough, but i could def taste it
Old 12-14-2010, 02:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I can actually taste it before the entire injection is done. I also thought it had to be a cold, but it's been a good month, and no other symptoms & I feel great. The other reason I the sore throat is related to the Tren is because it is at it's worst the day I take it. I know it sounds crazy, and no one else I know who is using the Tren has had a sore throat, but it seems it's possible just because people do get the famous Tren cough, which effects the same general area as the throat, but I'm the first to admit it sounds crazy.

The other two sides I experience are some mild night sweats, and some strain on my breathing. It's hard to explain the breathing, but it's as though my lungs are being slightly constricted. I have read that Tren will effect your cardio, and I do get winded a lot faster when I am on the Tren.

For the comment about being scared of loosing your hair. I have already naturally lost a lot of my hair, so if anyone would be susceptible to having hair loss, it would be me, and I have not lost any hair, nor has any of the few people who are using the Tren along with myself.

Even though I am listing the few problems I am having, Tren is amazing. I have zero water weight, strength is way up, and without loosing any weight, I have lost over 2 inch's on my waste. I should also mention that I am also using 500 IU's of HCG a week to keep from getting Tren dick, and to keep my natural test up. You don't have to do the HCG, but if you don't, you want to add at least some Test to the cycle. I wanted to do just the Tren for the first month, so that I would know that any sides had to be from the Tren. Next week I'm going to add 500mg of Cyp to the cycle & am considering tossing in some D-bol.

Sorry so lengthy. I just love my Tren

Thanks for any info on the sore throat.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced_up View Post
I have used a lot of Tren over the years and I have never experienced a sore throat, maybe it's a cold bro.

I have experienced the Tren cough many times though and trust me you will know when you get it. There have been times where it has hit me so fast that I wasn't even finished injecting yet and I was hacking by brains out for a few minutes.
The first time I got tren cough I almost called 911 because I didn't know what the heck was happening. I really though I may have injected into a vein and was going to die. The cough is a very miserable experience.