Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 02:31 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Test E *Week 2* ED Problems exc. Help?

This happened to me before when taking M-drol at the 4th week and now I have the same problem with my first Test E cycle of 250mg twice a week. Gradually after the first injection my sex drive started to diminish and now I have ED and inability to orgasm. I believe this is because my body has stopped producing its own test but what can I do? Should I up my dosage of Test e to make up for the difference in my bodys own shutdown?

Would adding HGH help restore my bodys own testosterone?

Please help guys I don't know what to do
Thanks
Old 12-05-2010, 02:46 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

how old are you? whats your past cycle history? is it test only? no nandrolone, trenbolone, or any other compound? is your test from a reliable source? if the test is real, theres no way possible that ur ED is from ur natural test being low. at 500mg a week, your levels should be like triple what they are naturally. hgh will do absolutely nothing for ED. have your had any kind of medical conditions in ther past? when this happened on mdrol, did u just wait it out?
Old 12-05-2010, 03:11 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Exactly as above, but i think you mean HCG not HGH, You could also try Proviron tablets, 1 tab a couple of times a day they should definately sort the sex drive and orgasm probs

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeFromAtl View Post
how old are you? whats your past cycle history? is it test only? no nandrolone, trenbolone, or any other compound? is your test from a reliable source? if the test is real, theres no way possible that ur ED is from ur natural test being low. at 500mg a week, your levels should be like triple what they are naturally. hgh will do absolutely nothing for ED. have your had any kind of medical conditions in ther past? when this happened on mdrol, did u just wait it out?
29 years old, past 2 cycles of h drol and 2 of m drol + 5 months of HGH seperate. It happened with both the M-drol and H-drol and the opposite happened with HGH. I had to stop my cycles a week early each time this happened. It starts to normalize a few days after I stopped with full recovery in about 2 weeks but I thought injectables would be different.

It is "Sustanon 275 QV" same mix as Sustanon 250 from a pretty reliable source that is all I am taking. Since the exact same thing happened with the h-dol/m-drol I don't think its the gear, it is a reaction in my body from the gear that I believe is a result of low test reducing sex drive.

I have taken HGH in the past and it always enhances sexual function in all ares. It raises my sexual desire and sensitivity and that in turn helps me orgasm much easier and if I have more desire I don't have ED. I think the ED is from lack of desire and lack of sensitivity so I believe HGH may help.

Does any of this make sense to anyone?
Old 12-05-2010, 05:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Exactly as above, but i think you mean HCG not HGH, You could also try Proviron tablets, 1 tab a couple of times a day they should definately sort the sex drive and orgasm probs
Thanks! I think I will give Proviron a try. Would I have to take it 2X a day for the whole 12 weeks? What are other benifits from taking it?
Old 12-05-2010, 05:11 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

i would take it for the whole cycle, it will also give a boost to the gear that you are already taking.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm... thats weird, but i can assure you, if the test is legit, this is not a test related problem bc ur levels should be really high. theres many other compounds that can throw off hormone balance, but ive never heard of someone losing desire from raising test levels. i lost my desire after a cycle of prop and tren. everything worked fine, just didnt have any interest, it was weird. it slowly came back but now, months later, im still not the same as i was before. so i have some caber that should be here monday, look into it as well, it may help. the full name is cabergoline
Old 12-05-2010, 05:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeFromAtl View Post
hmmm... thats weird, but i can assure you, if the test is legit, this is not a test related problem bc ur levels should be really high. theres many other compounds that can throw off hormone balance, but ive never heard of someone losing desire from raising test levels. i lost my desire after a cycle of prop and tren. everything worked fine, just didnt have any interest, it was weird. it slowly came back but now, months later, im still not the same as i was before. so i have some caber that should be here monday, look into it as well, it may help. the full name is cabergoline
Am I doing something wrong with the cycle? I take 1ML of test (250mg) every 3.5 days.

with h-drol the first 2 times I tried it initially my sex drive went way up but in the third and fourth weeks it always crashed seemingly as soon as my natural test dropped. This is why I think it's related to low test. Maybe I require a higher dose then some people. I am thinking about going up to 750 a week from 500 and see what happens. The only other time I have experienced this neg sexual effects is when taking antidepressants a couple years ago. After the first 2 weeks it's like a lightswitch.

Last edited by porterzcustomz; 12-05-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like

do you have health insurance? if i was you i would just go to the dr and get some test runs to see exactly what is going on. i can name bandaids all day long but no way of telling exactly what the problem is. but im sure its not a test issue. for testosterone replacement patients, people who produce none naturally, take 200 mg or less a week to get to healthy levels.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 26

U can also try a low dose of aromasin or another AI. Just a small dose or the lowest u can get away with and u should get some feeling and sensation back in the nether regions no problem. But I'll agree that u should try the proviron first and see how that goes. Using an AI can certainly diminish gains. No Pain No Gain my friend.......