Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 06:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default so much pain

friends 1 week ago i did 1cc t400 and .5cc tren ace in my right delt. all was good for 3 days, then for the past 4 days i have been in so much effing pain moreso when i lay down which makes it hard to sleep. My delt feels rock solid and shows no signs of subsiding....it is not red or any other discoloration...could this be an abcess? it doesnt feel like one but i still fear this. the hospital in my town has waits of hrs upon hrs to get in and so do the walk in clinics....what are your thoughts?

Old 09-29-2011, 06:25 AM

Post Thanks / Like

has anyone had any problems with the "medi-s***" gear? this is the first time I experience this in over 10 yrs..
Old 09-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Yeah man its because the test dose is really high thats why most stop at test 250. If you think about it your reducing the amount of oil, BA and BB and increasing the amount of tests per ml. I would try a larger site and if its not debilitating I would stick with it... Im assuming your talking about biogen gear? keep us updated..
Old 09-29-2011, 05:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like

feels a bit better today...the hot tub helped last night and im hitting it up again now...first decent sleep in 4 days...also thanks to 4 codeine every few hrs lolol wow did it hurt though guys and no it was medistar...not gonna crap on them for it but this is the tenth or so bottle of t400 ive cranked and this is the first that hurt like this...im going back to 250mg tests and toss these 400 bottles i have.....

thanks for the insight though, good to know if i ever have redness or hot to touch feeling...
Old 09-30-2011, 08:17 AM

Post Thanks / Like

hot tub was the trick and massaging it in the hot tub....feels much better today...***sigh***
Old 09-30-2011, 11:26 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed man. That is a lot of gear on one side. If you have a heat pad, place it on the are and massage to get the geared pushed around to subside the pain. Good luck!

V/R
Chris