Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 05:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default scammer

I already know that some of you guys are going to go on the defense but im going to tell anyway. Ordered gear from GBN back in june and still nothing. Im not hanging on to what they are saying that its lost in mail. I asked them to make it right by resending or refunding money, their response was that its hung up in another country. I know i've been scammed, again and it sucks. these days i dont have a whole lot of money. Just wanted to let people know so it dosent happen to them. Maybe one day i will find someone thats not a thief.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul patch View Post
I already know that some of you guys are going to go on the defense but im going to tell anyway. Ordered gear from GBN back in june and still nothing. Im not hanging on to what they are saying that its lost in mail. I asked them to make it right by resending or refunding money, their response was that its hung up in another country. I know i've been scammed, again and it sucks. these days i dont have a whole lot of money. Just wanted to let people know so it dosent happen to them. Maybe one day i will find someone thats not a thief.
sorry bud I know youve been waiting a while(ive seen your posts) as have others on here(talking to you jelly). Dont give up on your gear though it will show... having said that im not telling you how to conduct future business either if you catch my drift.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up Gbn

SoulPatch..give it some time..trust me! everything will work out. IN the mean time..work out hard..diet right..and you will receive your gear!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 05:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like

showed up todaaaaaaayyy .. on top of all the bad timing it looks like it sat in customs for a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGuy View Post
sorry bud I know youve been waiting a while(ive seen your posts) as have others on here(talking to you jelly). Dont give up on your gear though it will show... having said that im not telling you how to conduct future business either if you catch my drift.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:58 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul patch View Post
bro, I know how you feel I have also been waiting for an order since June!
However I have made 2 further orders since then and received them both.
I don't want to go in to too much detail but I can tell you that they had a problem with certain products and the country that it is shipped from, I have been told by GBN that all those orders will be shipped as soon as possible, Don't give up on GBn bro I have been ordering gear from them every month for 2 years and this is the first time something like this has happened.
I am not affilliated with GBN in any way, I'm a Mod here and it would be unprofessional of me to say one sponsor is better than the others - All the sponsors on here have been checked out before they are allowed to advertise. I have used other sponsors on here and my experiences with all of them have been good.
GBN have an excellent reputation, I have no doubts that you will get your gear, you have to remember that what they sell is illegal and sometimes problems occur!
Be patient you will get your gear

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
showed up todaaaaaaayyy .. on top of all the bad timing it looks like it sat in customs for a month
Good to hear bud... knew it would show up
Old 09-10-2011, 09:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

so you've been waiting like 90days while you could have got it in 5 days somewhere else
I feel bad for you and I will choose my supplier carefully when i start gear
Old 09-27-2011, 01:17 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

GBN are good people. keep the faith
-c