Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 12:15 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Hi everybody,

I've tried to research about how to use sachets. I've only found a few info, but other posters kinda use lingo that I'm not too familiar with....

What is 'BA'? they talk about this if there is too much BA than you can get infected, and there seems to be the case in sachets.....

I'm assuming it means Bacteria, but why do they add bacteria in the sachets? (if that's the case)

i've read that people add oil, what kind of oil? where to get?

Anyone tried/use sachets? what are your feedbacks? it seems cheap to order, but is it worth it?

thanks

A few suppiers offer sachets because they are easier to get by customs...Most people get some steril vials and tranfer the gear from the sachets to the vials and your good to go...The BA does not mean bacteria...It is the alcohol in the gear so it kills any bacteria...and their is also BB in gear and of course the AAS compound and then the oil...You shouldn't have to add any oil to your gear unless you need to cut it because it is causing alot of pain after you inject...I like to add steril grapeseed oil to my test prop because it can get painful in the begging til my body gets used to it...Many short ester steroids will cause some pain...But sachets aren't that bad if you don't mind the added work of putting it all in vials.

LIVE TO LIFT AND LIFT TO LIVE

TWISTED STEEL & SEX APPEAL

Old 02-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Hi everybody,

I've tried to research about how to use sachets. I've only found a few info, but other posters kinda use lingo that I'm not too familiar with....

What is 'BA'? they talk about this if there is too much BA than you can get infected, and there seems to be the case in sachets.....

I'm assuming it means Bacteria, but why do they add bacteria in the sachets? (if that's the case)

i've read that people add oil, what kind of oil? where to get?

Anyone tried/use sachets? what are your feedbacks? it seems cheap to order, but is it worth it?

thanks
Ha ha Ninja, they dont put bacteria in satchets Bro! (BA = Benzyl Alcohol)
There is some steroid terminology on the hardbody1 site, look to the top-right of the main page, but Im not so sure BA is in there?

Im going to take a look at the other list mentioned here too. Maybe give the two lists to Robbie and he can make a sticky ?

Last edited by bostonpaul; 02-28-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:23 AM
Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

yup guys, I now know what BA stands for. haha,
do you guys add filtered grapeseed oil to your batch? I've been reading that on other sites. seems like you have to order the oil through websites and such. it is starting to sound like a whole bunch of work.