Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 07:12 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Post cycle help needed

I started my first cycle in May. My friend was an ex competidor, well informed. this cycle included andro, nandro, boldenone, not all at same time, but in a pyramid for six weeks, sostenon once per week, and clembuterol as much as two pills per day (blood preasure got a bit crazy with three).

Training was mostly high intensity. I was ln a light training for several months until then, mostly focused ln rugby training ( potency, speed and strenght).

This guy was in charge of putting the shots. After some time, he started to get tired and also, stop attending to the gym to train with me. During the cycle's peek, he did not showed up for about one week. I remember starting that week, i almost fade at the gym wusing heavy weigths. He later told me i could have suffer a stroke. What a relief. After that, he took me so fast put of the cycle (one week to be precise) that i never felt i actually finished it.

That was back in late august. I did not receive any trainning indication for that post cycle stage, no nutrition indication, no medication indication. He guy just simply dissapeared.

Worst. i haven't had a decent erection since then. This is worrying me the most. On the other side, I lost so much weight and muscle, but lost so much fat, that yes i look defined, but not as big as I wanted to look, or looked at some point of the cycle.

My questions: how should i be trainning now? ( i feel i have been stronger during those times i never used steroids, more resistant, yes with them).

how should i be eating?

Snything i should have take for liver protection, or protection of anything else, or avoid muscle breeakdown?

Any advice about erectil disfunctuionality?

Thamls from a dwesperate guy in advance.

Frank.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:14 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Adding

I am not able to follow the same training schedule. If i try it, i will be able to train like two days per week only due to intensity. I am afraid I could be doing too much cardio, about 6 k calories oer week, or one hour running per day.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Man that dude had you taking a lot of shit for a first cycle. I'm with kf here I would consider running a test only cycle. Or running pct. I wou also consider getting blood work done to see where your estrogen levels are(I'm betting really high). The most common mistake people make on aas is diet. I personally have to eat and eat and eat if I want to see gains.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, thank you so much guys. I am not in a real hurry, actually it was just my first cycle, but I am 34 and not getting any younger anyway. I wanna do it right, but if another cycle is recommended, then I will follow your recommendations.

My diet is actually pretty good, in quality but not in quantity. Lots of chicken, tuna and tillapia (fresh water fish), eggs, not too much milk, plenty of whole bread, need more vegetables. I include animal pack and also whey protein. My protein is about 190 grams per day. Need to add I start to being treated of high blood pressure about one month ago, comes from family.

Again thank you for the information. There is so much to know about this and not too many people giving information, at least the right one.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to include.

I finished my first cycle in August.

I am 6 1Ļ, 195 pounds (from 210, I got flu and lost a lot of weight). Chest 116, arms 41.5 (never over 42, my nightmare) legs 65, calves 41, waist 86.

Actually, after almost 15 years of training I havenīt been able to put a lot of muscle in my frame. I find difficult to retain weight. That is the reason I took the cycle in the first place. Not that young, not too old. Feel I still have a chance.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGuy View Post
I'm with kf here I would consider running a test only cycle. Or running pct. I wou also consider getting blood work done to see where your estrogen levels are(I'm betting really high).

After that cycle, will be safe to run a TEST only? Do I wait a bit or should it began right now? Est levels? Never thought about that. I will run a blood test tomorrow. I am taking one 50 mg proviron to try to stop a bit those effects. I will be finishing that (almost 30 days) next saturday
Old 10-18-2011, 10:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornfed View Post
I'd consider running a test only cycle. 500-750mgs a week.
HOw many weeks?

Thank you for your time. Too many questions but you are helping me a lot. i will find me a good end to see what he finds and recommends.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:14 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 7

I agree with Kornfed... But you have to do proper PCT its very important when coming off any cycle.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Yeah I would start a test cycle also and front load it with some prop or test no ester. That will allow it to hit your system fast otherwise test e or test c takes about a month to kick in. You should also start on some aromasin (10 mgs)at the same time which will prevent more estrogen from being built up. If you want to stop that mid cycle you can I'm just trying to counter act your non pct. Make sure your taking vitamin c, creatine, and eating red meat.

Your little man will be back in action in no time!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:05 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Excelent!

Thank you so much! I started today by reducing cardio, and i am paying extra attention to food. I am getting test bloods next week and try to get one on est today. Lifted heavy, 10- 5 reps as you said. And I will start that cycle also.

I will record as much info as possible, it is great to have your information.

Tags
post cycle