Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 12:18 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 23
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 39

i agree with erich on this one... just add some drol or dbol as a kicker and you have a nice cycle that you have experience running all except the kicker.

as for running eq and deca at the same time its really not that big of a deal with such low doses.. i will say this though i dont even feel eq unless i run a min of 600mg.. with that being said just get some dbol or drol bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
If you don't get any sides at that dose, why not stay at that dose for your next cycle, and add 5 weeks of an oral like Anadrol or Dbol at the start of the cycle?

JMHO.............
Old 02-18-2014, 01:29 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

As a bulker Test, Deca, Eq and Dbol is hard to beat
The increased appetite you get from the Equipose is excellent when bulking.

My personal favorite stack for bulking is:
Test(Sustanon) - 1000 to 1500mg per week for 18 weeks
Deca - 800mg per week for 12 weeks
Equipoise - 800mg per week for 16 weeks
Dbol - 100mg per day for 6 weeks

I would also do the same cycle with Tren Enanthate instead of the Deca.

I'm obviously not saying you should go out and try this cycle, I'm just saying this is my fave.

I see no problem with running the cycle you have suggested at the doses you suggested.
Some good labs are doing the test, deca, eq mix now and its extremely popular.
The normal dosages in the mixes are 200mg/ml of each although I would suggest that you add extra test if using one of the 600mg/ml mixes.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:23 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
whats the reason people are saying use one or the other out of intrest
your cycle is what i last run and loved it
was only 15wks and droped deca and EQ week 12
but loved it EQ really ramps my appitie and works well with deca
Andy, there's nothing at all wrong with running both Deca and EQ together.

For me, both Deca and EQ, are both long esters which could possibly have an effect on the transition to PCT. Second, due to their similarity, both Deca and EQ, work through androgen receptor activation.

This is where personal choice comes in, I would rather stack another steroid that exerts it's effect via a different pathway (i.e. Glucocortcoid antagonism) -
Glucocorticoid antagonism by exercise a... [Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1990] - PubMed - NCBI

My goal, when coming off a cycle, would be to make the transition to PCT easier, prevent post-cycle sides (e.g. gyno, low lbido, etc), and keep as much of my gains as I can while trying to minimize the time it takes to recover and return to normal.

Many people stack both together, and get good results. I would make sure to add some sort of test in the cycle as well. If taking Deca, and EQ, together for a cycle works for you, then by all means go for it.

So, it's just my personal preference not to run both together, but that said; it's my personal preference only and not based on some concrete evidence that it would be harmful to run both at the same time.