Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 12:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Lightbulb Need Help/Advice Making a Decision

I am currently in a cycle taking:

Test Enanthate - 500ml 1 x per week
Turinabol - 40mg per day (Split 20mg AM and 20mg PM)
Clenbuterol - 80mcg per day (thinking about upping it too 120mcg)
Ketotifen - 3mg per day
Anastrozole - .5mg per day (Going to change to Exemestane)
Clomiphene - 50mg
LiverCare - 2 capsules twice a day (AM/PM)

I have been on this cycle since April 3rd. It has not been really religiously because I got injured and was out for a week. So, to add it up I have been on this cycle for 4 weeks this Sunday.

Moreover, I have 4 more weeks of bulking. Then, I am going to start a cutting cycle lasting for 4 weeks. After bulking and cutting for 8 weeks I will start my PCT with Nolvadex and Primordial Performances PCT stack.

So, here is where I am stumped. I have access to Deca-Durabolin 100mg injection. I would like to add it to my cycle. I have 8 weeks until I start my PCT.

Could anyone really knowledgeable give me advice on what to do? I am really driven on taking the Deca-Durabolin. I would like to add it to my Test Enanthate 500ml.

So, will 8 weeks on Deca be worth the cost and trouble? Also, can you use Deca during a cutting cycle? I do not want to start the Deca if it will not show results in the 8 week time frame before my PCT.

I would inject 250ml of Test E and 250ml or 200ml Deca-Durabolin twice a week for 8 weeks (Sunday and Wednesday). I would mix it in one injection twice a week. (Oil based)

Finally, could someone give me comments about my current stack? I.e. what would make it better or alternatives?

Please advise and help? If you have recommendations about a stronger cycle please advise? I have 8 weeks (bootcamp) before PCT!

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2011, 03:33 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I wouldn't add Deca to that cycle, You only have 4 weeks of your bulk phase left so really it would just be a waste of money and because some water retention is a fact, you wouldn't want to use it during the cutting phase.

As for the cutting phase you could add T3 to the clen which will help rip the fat off you. However, if you do add the T3 I would suggest that you use Test aswell to help maintain the muscle as T3 will eat it away!(Test prop @ 1ml EOD or Sustanon 250 @ 1ml per week should be enough)
Keep your protein intake high and you will see excellent results.

Remember, if you decide to use Sustanon that your PCT won't start until 18 to 21 days after your last shot.

What are you considering for you next cycle?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.