Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 03:26 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default A Must read to avoid an Infection.

Major recall for Antiseptic pads. I just checked , and I have the walgreens brand... Here is a link to the pdf of all brands that are recalled.

http://www.triad-group.net/media/pdf/Recal_Facts.pdf

Here is a link to the article from msn about the recall.

Wipe-maker shuts doors after U.S. Marshals arrive - Health - Infectious diseases - msnbc.com
Old 04-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

thx for sharing this. Do you know someone who had infections?

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 04-10-2011, 08:58 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I have a package of alcohol prep pads from IMCO, though not on the pdf here but the individual wipes show they are made by the "Triad Group, Inc". There is no date stamp on the box or the wipes themselves.

I bought these online over a year ago and have used several dozen without a problem. More than likely they are okay but is there any way to test them here at home?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:16 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I do know somebody that did get an infection. He has always followed proper injection procedure, and his wife is a registered nurse. I'm not saying that was the reason, but it makes sense. The thing that bothers me is that the PDF was released back in JAN. If the company wouldn't of been shut down, and msn didn't write that article.. What are the odds that any of us would of found out??

My advice would be : Throw away any prep pads you do have on hand, and buy new ones.. They are cheap enough to buy. Stay away from anything made by Triad Group to be safe...
Old 04-10-2011, 09:36 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplex07 View Post
I do know somebody that did get an infection. He has always followed proper injection procedure, and his wife is a registered nurse. I'm not saying that was the reason, but it makes sense. The thing that bothers me is that the PDF was released back in JAN. If the company wouldn't of been shut down, and msn didn't write that article.. What are the odds that any of us would of found out??

My advice would be : Throw away any prep pads you do have on hand, and buy new ones.. They are cheap enough to buy. Stay away from anything made by Triad Group to be safe...
So true, they are cheap.

I was at Walmart last night and checked their alcohol pads (Equate and Reli-On) but both of them are also from the Triad Group. I asked a manager about them being recalled and he said that they have not been notified of a recall and they have not had any complaints of using them. BS answer so I printed the info out and will take it to them tomorrow.

There is one thing from the PDF file:

Quote:
There has been ONE report of a potential contaminant out of hundreds of millions of products sold.
The MSNBC report shows that it was three months later when testing showed other contamination was found.

So what this comes down to is to make sure what you are now buying is from some other company as the "recalled" products are still out there for sale.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I have emailed the person who wrote the article on MSN. To inform her that these products are still being sold at stores.. You can click her name, and her email addy pops up.. This is what she responded with.

Quote:
Dear Mr. ******,
Thanks very much for your note. I've heard this from a couple of other readers, but am trying to confirm.
Walmart tells me that they pulled all items from all stores in January, then blocked the ability to purchase the products at the register.
Have you actually been able to purchase a recalled Triad item recently? If so, do you by chance have a store receipt that proves it?
Do you mind telling me which store exactly that you went to?
I'm very concerned that these products are still on the market, especially because tests have shown that perhaps two-thirds of the alcohol wipes are actually contaminated.
If you could help me prove that they're still out there, it would be a great service.
Best,
JoNel Aleccia
If anybody come across them at stores.. I would contact her..
Old 04-12-2011, 02:08 AM

Post Thanks / Like

After my workout tonight, I'll run by Walmart and see if the same boxes are on display. If they are, I'll buy one and contact the writer.

I do wonder where she got the 2/3rds from, I did not read that, but oh well.

Just be safe and inspect what you buy.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I went over to walmart a few hours ago and all of the older Reli-on (green/white and the blue/white boxes) and equate alcohol wipes are now gone off the shelf. The shelf is now over stocked with a new full colored blue box of reli-on. I checked the maker and then bought a box.