Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2023, 10:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12
Question High blood pressure from testosterone ....

Hello Gentlemen,
I'd like to get your advise & information. I am a 55 year old malein good health for my age. The only issue I have is ulcerative colitis. My doctor had me on TRT, testosterone cypionate.
Over time along with constant blood work to check my Test levels, the doctor increased my dosage until my Test number resulted in the high 800 range. I inject once a week instead of multiple micro dosing. My dosage is . 75cc.
Since it's summer, I decided to try to do a short and brief cycle. So I increased my dosage up to 1.50cc per week.
I should point out I dabbled with gear use when I was in my early 40's. No issues at all because I didn't go crazy or balls to the walls with dosage and with variation. I kept it simple, only do testosterone cypionate. So I thought I'd give it another go round at this point in my life. Well.... my blood pressure shot up to 160/90.
I immediately ceased the injections to get the blood pressure back under control.

My question to you is, what does the regular user do when he encounters this type of situation. What is the best or most favored prescription blood pressure medication to tackle and control an increase in blood pressure. There are so many different blood pressure medications on the market and each one has its pluses with it's minuses. Pros and Cons. There are experienced gear users here on this message board. I'm hoping someone can offer beneficial advice for my situation. Obviously the gear impacts the body and I'm thinking is there something that can counteract the increase of the blood pressure when doing testosterone.
Thank you for your replies.

Last edited by Turko; 07-29-2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-29-2023, 06:29 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Your first reaction to lower test dosage was CORRECT. I would not keep test dosage high and take ANOTHER medication for high BP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turko View Post
Hello Gentlemen,
I'd like to get your advise & information. I am a 55 year old malein good health for my age. The only issue I have is alternative colitis. My doctor had me on TRT, testosterone cypionate.
Over time along with constant blood work to check my Test levels, the doctor increased my dosage until my Test number resulted in the high 800 range. I inject once a week instead of multiple micro dosing. My dosage is . 75cc.
Since it's summer, I decided to try to do a short and brief cycle. So I increased my dosage up to 1.50cc per week.
I should point out I dabbled with gear use when I was in my early 40's. No issues at all because I didn't go crazy or balls to the walls with dosage and with variation. I kept it simple, only do testosterone cypionate. So I thought I'd give it another go round at this point in my life. Well.... my blood pressure shot up to 160/90.
I immediately ceased the injections to get the blood pressure back under control.

My question to you is, what does the regular user do when he encounters this type of situation. What is the best or most favored prescription blood pressure medication to tackle and control an increase in blood pressure. There are so many different blood pressure medications on the market and each one has its pluses with it's minuses. Pros and Cons. There are experienced gear users here on this message board. I'm hoping someone can offer beneficial advice for my situation. Obviously the gear impacts the body and I'm thinking is there something that can counteract the increase of the blood pressure when doing testosterone.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 10-17-2023, 10:11 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 1

High BP comes from clottered blood vesells and not enough cardio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turko View Post
Hello Gentlemen,
I'd like to get your advise & information. I am a 55 year old malein good health for my age. The only issue I have is ulcerative colitis. My doctor had me on TRT, testosterone cypionate.