Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 07:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Give me a good reason

Is there any reason in the world why youngsters today who still produce enough test naturally still insist on using juice and not only using but not being educated on what the hell they are doing???? Its not just something you take and see what happens... if not used properly you can do serious harm to your body... Too many people young and old just go buy some gear and start taking it in a way that scares me... point 1- get educated before you use... opoint 2- dont use if you still got it naturally... nothing like being young and still rockin the natural shit!!!! Think before you jump
Old 06-24-2010, 07:32 PM
kane999

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Thats funny you mention this, teens fail to realize that they have better genes ,test ,and natural gh at this age. All their bodies are missing is the gym! They can grow at a rapid pace wothout drugs and your absolutely right.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:38 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

couldn't agree more, it's frightening sometimes seeing how many young kids actually take gear! A mate of mine has a 19 year old son who plays rugby and he wants to try out for England, when he was 17 his coach was actually trying to give him and the rest of the team Test and Dbol, I couldn't believe it!
Needless to say the coach dosen't have a job anymore, but how many more do this!
I've heard of kids as young as 13 taking gear, Obviously some people just don't care who they sell gear to as long as they get their money! They should be shot!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:13 PM
eastabos1

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I dont agree with this in some ways. Alot say youngsters can grow fast, i have had friends eat and do everything right and still not grow, some gains yes but nothing major 3 years later they still look like skinny kids at 19yrs old.

I say after 21 do whatever you want to do. Kids 19 and under should not be sticking needles or pills in there body at no point. I see how they get caught up but there ignorant and dont no what there doing.

When i see men 25 and older just picking up test im fine with that. Even guys that do not go online stick with what works for them. 500mg for 8-12 weeks some more some less.

There are better ways to go about it but i just think there is a time and place for everything.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:03 AM
kane999

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
couldn't agree more, it's frightening sometimes seeing how many young kids actually take gear! A mate of mine has a 19 year old son who plays rugby and he wants to try out for England, when he was 17 his coach was actually trying to give him and the rest of the team Test and Dbol, I couldn't believe it!
Needless to say the coach dosen't have a job anymore, but how many more do this!
I've heard of kids as young as 13 taking gear, Obviously some people just don't care who they sell gear to as long as they get their money! They should be shot!
He should be shot, your def right bro, fuck that shit.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I think teens Don't consider the dangers of juicing at a young age because its the last thing on your mind, when your trying to get big enough to be noticed by a division one college to play ball. The pressure from the coaches too, they wont tell ya to do it but they don't say not too. One went as far as to telling me they can't afford to test for them. I don't agree with them taking them that young. But IMO that's why we see it the rate we do.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:29 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

I agree with what people are saying here i would just like to point out how lucky people are to to have access to the internet and the info on it.
At least now people CAN research what there doing instead of just listening to what there buddy says at the gym ...lols " just take dbol you will blow up "
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f68/nutr...y-bulider-983/
Old 06-29-2010, 01:26 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I think that was well said and should be heard by a lot of people... good shit...