Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 06:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 21
Default Dragon Pharma EQ 300

Hi all, does anyone know anything about Dragon Pharma EQ 300?
I got some from one of the sponsors and I'm a bit concerned because to start with it does not have an expiry date or lot number, also I checked on the Dragon Pharma website and they only make EQ 200!!! So is this stuff fake or what?
I must also say that I ordered Karachi Sustanon 250 as well and that also had no date stamps.
I am very concerned that one of the sponsors is selling gear like this, who in their right mind would use gear with no date stamps on the vials/amps??
I cannot imagine that the companies that make them would ship them like that, and what is more of a worry is the fact that one of the sponsors actually accepts them like that, any of you guys had a similar experience or know anything about this?
Thanks
Old 12-02-2011, 10:10 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I am also interested in this thread as I have also got a couple of bottles of Dragon Pharma EQ 300 from one of the sponsors and it also has no expiry or lot number and as you say when you check the dragon pharma website they only make EQ 200!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Have you Fellas had a reply from the sponsor ?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing yet, It's a real pain, I trust the sponsor but obviously something aint right!
I don't know if DP have now started making EQ 300, but I'm damn sure they wouldn't forget to print the Lot number and expiry date!!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

i looked at a couple of other places and it has been posted as eq 300 also. so maybe they started making it at 300. curious to know myself.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:14 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I can tell you that the Eq300 is good to go, I am fuckin starving!!

Old 01-05-2012, 12:03 AM

Post Thanks / Like

We have killer eq 300 fellas on point give us a shout brand new batch!
Old 01-29-2012, 10:31 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Poppa_pump View Post
Hi all, does anyone know anything about Dragon Pharma EQ 300?
s
Yea, I know that LAX customs was in a documentary on MSNBC, and showed the cache of gear that was siezed, mostly coming from Thailand and other spots. The two biggest grabs, Oxide, and Dragon Pharma...I kid you not.

Now why they would ship anything to pacific zip codes is beyond me, but they did, and the mountain of stuff the got was pretty large. Tons of blue tops, a lot of valium and other pills, hidden super old skool in a hollowed out book.

Im not saying anything against your service redkoi, I'm just saying that dragon pharma may have had a large audience of people not meant to see that. And as far as who shipping from Thailand, that beats the shit out of me, I was under the impression that all the players were cleaned out. And Oxide is kept alive in memory of SteroProm, and only a few have it. That Im aware of.

Just a heads up for you all