Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 01:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default The dilemma

Afternoon all,

I’m 28 yrs old and have been training since my early teens and I would say in the last five years have taken it all more seriously i.e. diet and nutrition etc. I’ve been a regular viewer on many boards just reading and gaining knowledge from others for the same amount of time.

I’ve not really had much steroid experience run a tbol cycle once and hdrol however; I have a massive collection to which my girlfriend finds hilarious. In my collection I have loads of Hdrol, Test eth, Deca and primo at least enough for 3 courses. Now my biggest draw back my concern for hair loss not that I’m experiencing any at the moment. I have managed to obtain propecia which I take regularly in the event I might decide to actually start doing a cycle. (girlfriend still laughing)

But now I believe the time is coming as I’m not getting any younger that’s for sure and my girlfriend might stop taking the p@!ss. So taking into account I’m not looking at trying to become the next Mr Olympia I was thinking of the following.

(The basics)

Week 1 – 6: 75 mg Hdrol
Week 4 – 14: 500 mg Test Eth

Pct (21days)

Day 1:
Clomid @ 200mg
Nolva@ 60mg

Following 10 days:
Clomid @ 50mg
Nolva @ 40mg

Final 10 days:
Clomid @ 50mg Nolva @ 20mg

Now I am pretty sure the above is in order I have slightly increased the dose of pct just for first times sake. Would like to incorporate some hcg into my pct but never the less I would really appreciate some words of wisdom in the hope of joining you boys into the dark side.

Thanks guys
Old 04-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

Hi bro and welcome to the forum !

First off that cycle seems pretty good except you need to start the test e on week 1 rather than on week 4.

The whole point of taking the hdrol is so you see results before the Test kicks in , start the test on week 1 and it will of kicked in by week 6 when your hdrol finishes.

PCT wise you arnt on a heavy cycle so 2 weeks after last Test e injection just do the same pct as you have written out and you will be fine , you dont need hcg for that cycle
Old 04-04-2010, 09:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

Thanks for the advice Robbie much appreciated. Thinking about starting a log so once evrything is in order I'll keep everyone posted.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

I'll look forward to your log. Haven't done a cycle yet and its always good to hear about others experiences. Welcome aboard