Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2022, 01:42 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 29
Default Compound Handling and Mixing......for Newbs.

Compound Handling and Mixing
How Do I Mix And Run My HCG?
Mixing 2ml bac water with 5000iu hCG will provide 250iu for every tenth of a ml/cc. This will provide you 20 250iu hCG doses.

Generally hCG will come with a vial of lyophilized powder and an ampule of either sodium chloride solution or bacteriostatic water. You want the bacteriostatic water. Bac water is intended for multiple uses and will inhibit bacteria growth. The sodium chloride solution is intended for female fertility use purposes and is to be used in a single injection. If used over multiple injections it may begin to grow bacteria.

When you check your vial of lyophilized hCG it will generally be 5000 IU, although it can come in other amounts.

Using 5000 IU as the most common example; if you take 2mL of Bac Water and inject that slowly into your vial of 5000 IU hCG, you then have 250 IU per tenth of a mL (cc). So every tenth of your 1mL insulin syringe would be 250 IU.

The other form hCG might come in is a liquid form. This is hCG in a solution with a preservative to keep it active. You may add bacteriostatic water to this in order to adjust your dosage if you need.

In either case, hCG should be kept in the refrigerator after reconstitution to preserve its shelf life. It should be refrigerated within 72 hours of mixing it with bac water. hCG should be good for around 60 days when refrigerated. After that time it will lose potency at about ten percent per week as time goes on.

My Gear Crashed…How Do I Fix It?
Answer: Gear can crash due to storing the product in colder than recommended temperatures (or in shipment)…or because the ratio of AAS to oil is out of balance (this can be either a manufacturer error or a personal error if home brewing). This does not damage the steroid. In order to correct the problem, simply run the vial under warm water until the products reverts back to its normal state. Clean with alcohol swab after drying off.

My Gear Has Particles Floating In It?
Answer: You can choose to either dispose of the product or you can re-filter it by using a Whatman filter. While opinions will differ on this subject, the opinion of re-filtering is still available and a suitable solution in many cases, assuming the product is not badly polluted. In cases where it is apparent that the product is very poor quality and contains a large amount of foreign material, it would be wise to dispose of the product. This should not occur with reputable UGL’s and will never occur with Pharm-grade versions, although an occasional speck may occur with UGL products here and there and is usually not a big deal.

I need to travel during my cycle/blast/cruise. What do?
Answer: A solution would be to switch over to testosterone Undecanoate. With a half life of 20 days, it makes for an excellent and risk free choice.

You could also frontload your choice of cypionate/enanthate ester for a shorted trip. Use Steroid Planner to plan it out. However, the rapidly dropping levels of this choice make it difficult to manage estrogen properly.