Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 09:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Can someone recommend a cycle for a 40yo man?

Hello - I am 40 years old, 6'2", 215 lbs and work out with cardio and weights about five times a week, and eat really clean -- all for for about three years now. However, I just can't seem to drop these last 25 pounds.

I'd love some help leaning out while maintaining my muscle mass. (Don't want to get big. Just want to be lean.) What would be the most safe cycle for me?
Old 03-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Rex

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by preptraveler View Post
Hello - I am 40 years old, 6'2", 215 lbs and work out with cardio and weights about five times a week, and eat really clean -- all for for about three years now. However, I just can't seem to drop these last 25 pounds.

I'd love some help leaning out while maintaining my muscle mass. (Don't want to get big. Just want to be lean.) What would be the most safe cycle for me?
last 25lbs?? you musta lost lots already hey??, I would double check your diet and see not just only how much fat you take in is, but also carbs and cals(sugar), protein, eat more times a day then few bigger meals (dont eat till your full) try to eat 6-7 times a day as for the cycle have you used anything in the past such as AAS or any fat loss supps??. Try a clen/ECA stack "cycle" switching one to the other every 3 - 4 weeks

Rex
Old 03-05-2011, 02:11 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

hey man,if you do what i say here i promise you youll shed weight like crazy. last summer i lost 25 pounds of fat naturally (i blast and cruise forever now tho) but do this. use 500 mg test e a week 12.5 mg aromasin a day and anavar 50-100mg a day after 6 weeks and go 15 weeks for the cycle.
for your diet, go keto, what i did was for the first while i cut out absolutly ALL carbs out of my diet and just had protein calories and healthy fat. i mean i didnt eat fruit i didnt eat starch or complex or simple carbs or potatoes or vegetables i ate only meat and whey, a week of that and my glycogen stores were depleted to the bone and i was in ketogenesis. I mean its such a simple thing to do, but takes mental toughness to get through the day.

then after than u can do something like oatmeal in the morning as your only carbs in the day. youll shed fat like crazy. i can assure you.