Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 37

got it thanks
Old 10-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

ok i upped the dose to 80mcg a day 40 in the morning 40 at night, noticeable gains in arms in three days so im happy

ill run this for the three weeks remaining

now a question, as to not dump all the gains i may get after i stop the cycle. and reading CC's post on dianabol, is it possible or any use at all to run a very low dose say 5-10 mcg a day for an extended period of time after the main cycle and take weekends off. would this do any good at all or am I just being stupid?

next cycle after 6 weeks off with be 100 mcg oral tren for 6 weeks
Old 10-23-2013, 03:28 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddog View Post
ok i upped the dose to 80mcg a day 40 in the morning 40 at night, noticeable gains in arms in three days so im happy

ill run this for the three weeks remaining

now a question, as to not dump all the gains i may get after i stop the cycle. and reading CC's post on dianabol, is it possible or any use at all to run a very low dose say 5-10 mcg a day for an extended period of time after the main cycle and take weekends off. would this do any good at all or am I just being stupid?

next cycle after 6 weeks off with be 100 mcg oral tren for 6 weeks
Hey mate you could do 5-10 mg a day of the dbol for a while just stay safe if u feel weird sore sides id say say go off the dbol some people would be fine for months others could only do a couple of weeks everyone is different.

and the oral tren take a couple weeks off all orals before using it the sweet spot for me was 1000mcg- 1250 mcg that's where I saw real results. did about 5.5 weeks pee started to go dark and was for a couple weeks after but was fine after I came off for 3 weeks or so just be safe
Old 10-24-2013, 06:43 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

on the OT its 4 tabs a day so either 100 or 1000 depending on how im looking at it I may bump just a little higher This is my second ot cycle and i had no issues at all after the first one. In the blood thread I posted my labs. That was two weeks after the ot cycle