Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 08:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Default advice..can i expect good cutting results?

I am just starting a cycle of ( andropen 275 and winstrol 50mg tabs) 2 tabs daily and two shots weekly, and i am takinng the correct precautions with LIV 52, this is all i could get my hands on will this cycle help me cut for summer. I was in the Marine Corp. and i am implimenting kinda of a superset workout and lots of running , am i doi g it correctly to see the best results
Old 02-21-2012, 01:08 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

You should try injecting Everyother day bro. And 2 tabs of winny a day 100mg is more then enough.

Liv52 is also good precation.

Do you have pct lined up?

Ok the next thing is just make sure you have a good diet in place. To Get cut up you need to be on a good healthy diet. No carbs after 6. Threout the days you should be getting your protein from Egg whites. chicken, Fish. Your carbs should come from sweet potatos or brown rice. A simple meal could be 4 ounces of chicken and half a cup brown rice.

With the Testosterone and winny, it will help keep your muscle maintained. So alot of cardio is not a problem at all. I would keep the cardio high first thing in the morning when you wake. Then the rest of the day 45 minutes of lifting. And then you could throw in another cardio session. Just watch how your body reacts.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Default Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to help me out, i can tell you know what your talking about. I will definetly step up my nutriton and diet. The only problem is the andropen 275 makes me hold major water thats why i was just doing one per week, but i will follow your advice at least three times weekly. And no i do not have PCT lined up any suggestions would be great, agian tahnks.