Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > MMA

MMA Mixed Martial Arts - Everything from training to UFC. Videos and advices.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2017, 09:28 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 42
Default Dana White Reveals Target Date For Michael Bisping vs. GSP

Dana White Reveals Target Date For Michael Bisping vs. GSP
By Jon Fuentes -
Apr 8, 2017

Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre has a target date.

UFC President Dana White recently joined TSN’s Aaron Bronsteter to discuss the upcoming middleweight title bout between Bisping and St-Pierre, which currently does not have an official date or venue in place, and revealed that the details for the bout will be made official soon.

White said there are a few more steps that need to be taken, but an announcement can be expected within a week or so (quotes via Bloody Elbow):

“I’m anticipating and anxiously waiting for a day, too,” White said. “We’re waiting. There’s some things we have to wait for. I’m assuming probably another week I should have a date.”

“If it’s up to me, it’ll be in Vegas, yes, July 8,” he said.

St-Pierre has not lost a fight in MMA competition since his 2007 first round TKO loss to Matt Serra at UFC 69. The Canadian is currently on a 12-fight win streak and his last fight saw him take home a controversial split decision win over Johny Hendricks in 2013 to defend his then-welterweight title for the ninth consecutive time.

‘GSP’ vacated the 170-pound throne and announced his retirement soon after, but fast-forward nearly four years later and ‘Rush’ is ready to make his return.

He’ll be challenging UFC middleweight champ Michael Bisping for the 185-pound title and the Brit is currently on a five-fight win streak. Bisping’s last Octagon appearance saw him successfully defend his title for the first time with a unanimous decision victory over Dan Henderson in the main event of UFC 204 back in October.

We’ll keep you updated as soon as a date for Bisping and St-Pierre’s fight has been announced……