Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Supplements > Supplements reviews

Supplements reviews Write your feedback about supplements you used.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Default Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure

Well, it doesn't taste as good as their meal replacement, but if you're looking to cut out the carbs it is a great protein powder. The Zero Carb's creamy vanilla and dutch chocolate just aren't as good tasting as the meal replacement's, but still good. The alpine punch flavor was another one that was a worse tasting flavor. I recently bought the apple melon, and when I first opened it, it smelt like apple flavor jolly ranchers.

The taste wasn't as good as the smell, but it was definitely better than any other. I took 2 servings per day, and each serving contained 50 grams of protein. This protein powder was the one of the best low carb powder I have ever had. Nature's Best makes great protein supplements. A 7.5 lb jug sells on bodybuilding.com for about $75, which is well worth it considering you are getting 55 servings with 50 grams of protein per serving and not a gram of carbs. This shake mixes well with a spoon and glass.

I would have to rate this product a 9.5/10 because it tastes good and the price seems right for the product, but once again, there is slightly better quality.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:05 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

I remember when this shit first came out, quality protein but damn was it nasty to swallow.