Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 07:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default Recommend a Weight Gain please!

I'm looking for a good quality weight gain supplement which doesnt have any egg protein in it.

Sadly I am intolerant to eggs, so its not an option! This limits the range of weight gains I can have, but there is still a decent range of options out there!

So, anyone have any to recommend? Does it mix well? Are its ingredients high quality? Does it have any little extras like HMB mixed in? Fire away!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveTom View Post
I'm looking for a good quality weight gain supplement which doesnt have any egg protein in it.

Sadly I am intolerant to eggs, so its not an option! This limits the range of weight gains I can have, but there is still a decent range of options out there!

So, anyone have any to recommend? Does it mix well? Are its ingredients high quality? Does it have any little extras like HMB mixed in? Fire away!
I use weight gainers and have tried a lo of them.... though im pretty sure most of them have egg in them. Mainly because most weight gainers try and take advantage of the different metabolism rates of different protiens.

True mass by bsn is what im currently consuming and i love that stuff. It taste great(best ive had, somehtimes i just make one cause i want something chocolate and good).

problem for me with a lot of weight gainers is they tend to have creatine and other stuff in them that i time differently and dont need more of. for instance i dont want to take a weight gainning shake before i go to the gym but i want creatine... so i would be paying for a creatine supp and then extra for creatine in my weight gainer. when i look at weight gainers I am looking at the amount of protien the type of protien and the type of carbs and the total calories.

if i was you I would get a big thing of protien isolate and a seperate jug of a carb loader... this will be a make shift weight gainer for a person that is allergic to egg... Ive been thinking of switching to this just to give me more control over the everything.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornfed View Post
CytoSport's Cyto Gainer is a good supplement for those who do not want to eat or drink dairy products.This product contains whey and whey peptides and is 98 percent lactose-free. It also contains creatine monohydrate and L-glutamine, and is 97 percent fat-free. It contains no fructose, sucrose or simple sugars. You can order Cyto Gainer online from cytosport.com

I hope this helps!
Sorry mate I'm looking for something which doesnt have any egg in it. I am fine with dairy

@ SkinnyGuy

I'd ideally like to do that too, but I just dont have the initial bulk of money required to make the big purchase of everything in one go at the moment, so I'm sticking to keeping my stack good quality, but remaining as affordable as poss until I get a big paycheck so I can switch over.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I went for Reflex - One Stop Extreme.

More of an all in one, but no egg! I was over the moon!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

Eat more calories than you are eating now. The best way to gain weight is to eat more... it's also going to be hard to gain "lean mass" rather than just mass, but it can be done. Just up your calorie intake, and protein intake... no real mysteries when it comes to gaining weight.