Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 02:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Good Nutrition/Pressed for time - Advice needed

It has come to my attention that I should probably be eating something in the mornings lol... Right now, I’m trying find a way that works well for me and my busy (and typically hectic) schedule.

Usually in the mornings, I don’t have much time to do anything besides get my family and I ready to head out the door… let alone, cook. I know it’s all about time management and dedication but do you have any advice about eating nutritionally while being pressed for time?

-Scout
Old 12-09-2010, 03:22 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I have very limited time in the mornings aswell, I find the easiest and quickest way to get nutritious meal is to get a decent quality protein shake, blend a cup of oats and mix the 2 together with either milk or water, the oats do tend to make it a bit lumpy and it is a weird feeling when swallowing it but it does the job! An excellent nutritious breakfast, and fast!
There are probably loads of other things you could do but I find this is the best for me.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

im not pressed for time in the morning but one of my friend is and hes always preaching about getting the carton egg whites, microwave some in a bowl and throw them in some ezekial bread. that should cover your quality proteins and carbs to get you going.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeFromAtl View Post
im not pressed for time in the morning but one of my friend is and hes always preaching about getting the carton egg whites, microwave some in a bowl and throw them in some ezekial bread. that should cover your quality proteins and carbs to get you going.
That sounds good.. I haven't tried ezekial bread before.