Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 06:57 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607
Question When you start your summer cutting cycle?

I am sure many already started and others are waiting for their goods to arrive while thirds are only planing their summer cutting cycles.

Just interested when you want to start it or if you already started it and what products does it contain?

Old 05-05-2012, 08:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

I"m starting in 2 weeks.
700 Mg/ week sustxyl 350
50 mg ed kalpa var
Old 05-07-2012, 04:16 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like

good combo bro, how long will it last?

Quote:
I"m starting in 2 weeks.
700 Mg/ week sustxyl 350
50 mg ed kalpa var

Old 05-13-2012, 10:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

I have 5-8 weeks left on this test e cycle then 2 months off and i'll be ready but don't know yet what it will consist of except i'm leaning towards the tren-test p-winstrol stack unless i hear from someone who has had better results with something else or has had bad results with this combo.What it comes down to is trying to look as good as i can for summertime i gotta look good to feel good and i need female company hehe .I'm no bodybuilder i dont plan to compete nor get HUGE but just BIG and RIPPED to SHREDS.I know tren has fat burning qualities as well as anabolic and i need to remove this shit around my waist and tits and it doesnt want to go.Actually the abdomen area is loosening up and you cant grab a double handful 9" thick anymore its more loose skin than anything with just a few lbs blubber hiding still.I hope the tit goes away i'm pretty sure its not real tit just fat from being a slug for 8 yrs.I have smoked a TON literally of high grade herb and ive read this causes gyno too so maybe it is a little of both real gyno and fat from slothlike lifestyle the past 8 yrs.I'm gonna work my chest from every freakin angle and hard so if i'm still left with tit i'm going to have a tit job fuck it i'm not walkin around a freakin hermie lol.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:43 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Smile

8 years without working out and leading not healthy lifestyle wont be changed in 12 weeks but the good news is you realized the problem and already started to work to solve this.

Read some articles on nutrition and do your cardio.

Let us know about your progress.

TOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaynoh View Post
I have 5-8 weeks left on this test e cycle then 2 months off and i'll be ready but don't know yet what it will consist of except i'm leaning towards the tren-test p-winstrol stack unless i hear from someone who has had better results with something else or has had bad results with this combo.What it comes down to is trying to look as good as i can for summertime i gotta look good to feel good and i need female company hehe .I'm no bodybuilder i dont plan to compete nor get HUGE but just BIG and RIPPED to SHREDS.I know tren has fat burning qualities as well as anabolic and i need to remove this shit around my waist and tits and it doesnt want to go.Actually the abdomen area is loosening up and you cant grab a double handful 9" thick anymore its more loose skin than anything with just a few lbs blubber hiding still.I hope the tit goes away i'm pretty sure its not real tit just fat from being a slug for 8 yrs.I have smoked a TON literally of high grade herb and ive read this causes gyno too so maybe it is a little of both real gyno and fat from slothlike lifestyle the past 8 yrs.I'm gonna work my chest from every freakin angle and hard so if i'm still left with tit i'm going to have a tit job fuck it i'm not walkin around a freakin hermie lol.